Alpha!Kokichi Omega!Shuichi {Fluff/Angst}

Shuichi's POV
They found me again...I was slowly being backed into a wall. I really don't want this to happen. Why did I decide to leave when it's not safe for me outside? I should have listened to what they told me...but now it's soon going to be all over for me.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE YOU BASTARDS!" I turned my head to the sound to see a shadowy figure in the distance. Who is that?

The figure walked closer to the alphas cornering me, throwing some of them away from me. Maybe he is like the rest of them and just wants to claim me. I mean why would anyone save me for any other reason...it would only make sense for someone to save me if it benefited them...

"Shuichi!" I heard the voice say. Out of fear I slid down the wall holding my knees to my chest.

Please if your going to do something please do it quickly

I heard the other alphas who were cornering me earlier run away quickly. The figure I saw earlier must have scared them off...

"Shuichi? Are you ok?" I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. It was smaller than I thought it would be but I was too terrified to say anything. I could feel the hands move around me in a hug.

He is hugging me? Confused, I looked up to see a figure with purple hair and porcelain skin. He looked very small for someone who just scared off 5 alphas, but he did look really cute.

My trembling hands moved to his back. I think I should thank him because he hasn't hurt me yet...

"T-thank y-you f-f-for what y-you d-did back t-t-there..." I said stuttering from the pure terror pulsing through my veins...relief trying to escape my lips from the safety of his embrace. I could feel tears pricking in my eyes, before I started to cry on the strangers shoulder.

"Hey, hey it's ok Shuichi. I'm here now, you're safe now." I felt him start to massage my back and I didn't want to admit it but I felt so safe in his arms... I shuddered under his hands loving the calming aura he brings.

I'm safe now

It's all going to be ok.

He still whispered calming words into my ears as I calmed down. Tears coming to a stop and breath coming to a slower rhythm.

He pulled back just enough to look into my eyes. His eyes were a beautiful purple color. I have never seen any eyes like his. I was absolutely mesmerized by the purple orbs. I almost didn't hear him when he spoke again.

"Hey, Shuichi? Are you doing ok?" He asked in a gentle voice. I could feel my face becoming hot. I moved my hand to my face to try and cover it, before I replied. "Yes, I'm ok now. Thank you-" I let my voice trail off. I just realized I have never gotten this person's name.

"Oh, sorry I should have told you my name." He said with a small laugh before putting a genuine smile on his face. "My name is Kokichi Ouma." He said, moving his hands to wipe the tears off my eyes.

"I really like that name." I said leaning into his touch. I could tell he was still smiling and I couldn't help but smile back. He called my name one more time before picking me up bridal style making my face red once again.

"Ko-Kokichi?!" I was startled by the sudden movement. "It's alright Shuichi. I'm going to take you home." He said, starting to walk away from the alleyway we were in.

"Hey, Kokichi?" I was a little scared to ask the question, but his smile made me feel at ease enough to find the courage to ask it. "Yes, Shuichi?" He asked, looking down, slowing his pace. I could see his face change into one of worry and concern.

"I was wondering...h-how do you know my name? And...how do you know where I live?" I asked the anxiety coming back that maybe this person was not a good person at all.

"Oh, Sorry for not telling you before...I came over to your house to see you earlier Shuichi...and I ran into your friend Kaede and she told me you hadn't come home from an errand yet. This made me concerned and I came to look for you." He paused a light blush coming to his pale cheeks.

"I also know who you are because your parents arranged us to be married when we were younger before they died...so I came to see you..." he said looking away from me with a blush coming to his cheeks looking defeated.

"Hey, I remember them mentioning you before...but why did you come now? Why didn't you come before?" I asked, trying to not sound so angry. Why did he come now? Why did he leave me alone for so long? I could feel tears falling down my cheeks. I shouldn't be crying. I tried to quickly wipe the tears away before my hand was met by Kokichi's.

"It's alright to be mad at me...I should have come sooner. You must have been so lonely...I was a bastard for not realizing that sooner." He said kissing my forehead. "I can leave if you want. I can see if you don't want me anymore...I should have been better for you Shuichi..." He stopped in his tracks looking down at the ground.

"Kokichi! Please don't leave me! I was always wishing someone like you would come for me! And now that you're here, I don't want you to go.." I said blushing and looked away from him after I said what I wanted to tell him.

"Shuichi..." He paused before putting me down and pulling me into a hug. "Thank you." He said petting my hair. "I should be thanking you." I said, bending down to kiss him. I think that he has been teased for being an alpha this small, but I can't get over how cute he is.

"I love you Kokichi." I said kissing his cheeks, blushing a darker shade of red trying to avoid eye contact. He took my chin in his hands and looked into my eyes. "I love you so much Shuichi..." he paused to kiss me on the eyes and nose. "More than you could ever imagine..." he said, pulling me into another kiss.

I hope this is how it can stay Kokichi

Cause I feel so safe with you

I love you

-Finished my Alpha Omega fan fiction! This was inspired by a beautiful work of art by the lovely and amazing _SweetLie_ (It is called pallid complexion and it was super good. I have read it at least 25 times in the past month)!  Thank you for inspiring me to make this!!

I will also be doing a Alpha!Shuichi Omega!Kokichi. So if you enjoyed this please be patient for the next alpha omega AU!-

-ShuichiOuma010-