The Little Quirks of Kokichi Oma {Fluff}

Shuichi had been together with Kokichi for almost a year now. He was able to learn a lot of little things about him. Like the way he wears contacts because his eyes never matched in color.

"Kokichi, I didn't know you had to wear contacts?" Shuichi asked while Kokichi turned around in his chair. He was sitting at his desk looking over some files when Shuichi walked over to him.

"I don't," he said simply before turning around again. Shuichi noticed that change in his tone, it told him that Kokichi didn't want to talk about it any farther.

"It's okay if you have to wear contacts you know, but I was just curious," He said with a frown. When Kokichi didn't respond for a moment he sighed. He felt defeated because Kokichi was hiding something from him...something that didn't seem to matter much.

"Shuichi, it's just, my eyes don't match," This caught Shuichi's attention. "What?" He asked moving back over to Kokichi. Kokichi then turned around and faced him.

"Yeah, my eyes aren't both naturally purple, only one of them is," He whispered running a hand through his hair. Shuichi smiled at this and looked at him with a smile dancing on his cheeks making his eyes lighten a bit.

"Why didn't you just say so, if you don't want to wear them around me I wouldn't judge you," he said trying to coax Kokichi into showing him what he was so self conscious about.

Kokichi sighed and walked away from him. Shuichi was confused at first before he walked into the bathroom. Shuichi followed him into the bathroom and Kokichi showed him his eyes, one purple, one yellow.

"You can laugh," he said looking down a bit. Shuichi frowned at this before he moved his arms around his shoulders. "I would never laugh at this," he whispered moving his hands to cup his cheeks.

"I love them"

Shuichi always found it so interesting that Kokichi always seemed so confident and was always joking around. He was always jealous of how he could conceal his blush as well as he does. He admired this about him. Although he wanted to see his blush, he knew how embarrassing it can be to blush in front of another person.

He has also noticed how when Kokichi gets nervous he always plays with his hair. Wrapping it around his finger and letting the hair fall before doing it again. He also knows how much Kokichi loves when he plays with his hair. His scalp was very sensitive, and this surprised Shuichi. Because he would have never thought Kokichi would have such sensitive skin.

"Shuichi! Don't touch my hair!" He yelped moving out of Shuichi's grasp. Shuichi was a little curious as to why Kokichi did this. So he kept his arm around his waist and moved one of his hands into his hair. Kokichi yelped again and tried to move away before his body shuddered and he unconsciously moved into my touch.

"I can tell you like it," Shuichi said teasing him. "Shut up..." He said looking to the side. Shuichi chuckled a bit at this and Kokichi just pouted about how Shuichi figured it out. Sometimes he wished Shuichi wasn't so observant.

"Sorry if you don't want me to touch your hair I won't," Shuichi said moving his hands away from his hair. Before he could do this Kokichi held onto his wrist. "Don't," he said making Shuichi sigh.

"Okay," he moved his hands back into his hair while Kokichi leaned against his chest. He was blushing because of how cuddly and touch starved Kokichi can be at times, but he wasn't complaining.

Shuichi smiled to himself while he moved some more papers into the filing cabinet. He was at work, but everyone there including him could see he just wanted to go home. He wanted to see Kokichi just because of how much everything seemed to remind him of Kokichi.