Seashells {Fluff}

The beach has always been a special place for me. My mom would always take me there when I was younger...until she and my dad became too busy to take care of their 'son' and moved me in with my uncle. I loved walking down the beach holding onto my mom's hand and watching her laugh as her hair blew in her face. These are the memories I cherish of them...my mom anyway. My dad was always too busy for me...even too busy for all the little things like beach trips and watching late-night movies.

"Shu-Chan~," Kokichi said coming from behind me. His voice was gentle and calming. Arms wrapped around my waist calming my thoughts. I brought him here to show him the beach me and my mom always came to when I was younger. Kokichi has never been to the beach because his parents were never the best...but I'm glad we get to share these memories.

"Hey, Kichi," I turned around in his grasp and ran my fingers through his windblown hair. It was chilly today, not too cold to go outside, but cold enough where it required a jacket to not be breaking out in goosebumps right when you walked out the door. It was calming, hearing the wind blow across the water, having the person you love next to you, feeling their warmth in your arms, and the warmth they bring to your cheeks as well as your heart. 

"You want to go and look for seashells?" He tilted his head cutely after pulling back to see my face. I smiled down at him before placing a kiss on his forehead. "Of course my love," Brushing my fingers over his slightly pink cheeks. He smiled before grabbing my hand and walking with me across the sand. 

I was wearing a black turtleneck with a light grey jacket on top along with some dark blue jeans. Kokichi was wearing a short-sleeved checkered shirt under his pale purple jacket along with his black ripped jeans. We had both taken off our shoes at the start of the sandy beach as well as rolling up our jeans a bit so they wouldn't get wet if the tide came in. 

The sand was cold but it felt nice when the sand wasn't burning hot. I haven't felt this calm for a while. Kaito and Maki invited us to come to the beach today, they both weren't here yet but I did like having the opportunity to just walk around looking for seashells with Kichi.

"Look at this one Shumai~!" He held up a blue shell that was different shades of blue. I smiled about to tell him how pretty it was before he turned it over. The blue faded into the back which was different shades of purple blending into each other. "See it's like us!" He smiled booping my nose with his finger making a small blush come to my cheeks. "Yes, it is, it's beautiful Koki," 

"I knew you would love it~," He went back to walking with me. The beach was very secluded today. Not a lot of people came here when my mom and I would come to the beach all those years ago. Mainly it was because the sand was darker and was covered in flat rocks and seaweed. It wasn't the prettiest beach, but anyone who came here knew how pretty the seashells could be.

It reminded me of Kokichi and even me. Because Kokichi always acts around the others, lying and wearing a mask to hide his real feelings and emotions. When I get disappointed I always keep my feelings to myself and hide them from others. After being with Kokichi for a while I realized how beautiful something that others gave up on could be. A lot of our other friends gave up on getting close to Kokichi because of his habit of constantly lying. I'm so glad I stayed close to him all those years because now I can see all the beauty of him that was hidden from everyone else. 

I loved when I found out that he had heterochromia his eyes became even more beautiful to me. One beautiful purple one with another gorgeous yellow one. Every flaw that was revealed to me became another beauty and another thing to love about him. He can sing like the beautiful angel he is...he says I can sing better than him but I don't believe him because his voice is so, so, angelic to me. 

I walked over to another shell in the sand. I was buried underneath some of the dirt and was only poking out just enough for me to see it. I pulled it out of the ground and rinsed it in the cold water revealing its beautiful colors. Pale pink, blue, purple, and some green. It was beautiful. It was cloudy outside so it wasn't exactly glistening in the sun or anything, more like a shaded beauty. I have always been a more aesthetic person...admiring beauty and emotions. It's like my own way of seeing the beauty of the world even if no one else does.

"ShuShu come over here!" Kokichi yelled from across the beach. He had a pile of shells on a towel we laid out earlier. I laughed to myself before making my way over to him. "Hey Kichi, you found a lot of shells," I said sitting next to him on the towel. "Yeah, look!" He put them into piles that were for every color he found which was basically the whole rainbow and more.

 "There's mom, Avocado, Gonta, Himiko, Angie, Tenko, Kiyo, Ryoma, Kaedead, Tsumugi, Miu, Keeboy, Maki, Kaito, and me and you of course!" I smiled at him. "It's beautiful," I wrapped my arm around his waist and he rested his head on my shoulder. He has always thought of his friends as his family and honestly, I can see why as well as agree with him. His family was never there for him and kicked him out of the house...so his friends took him in and became his family.

It made me happy to know that he cares about all of our classmates even Kaito and Maki. He still bickers with Kaito occasionally but he and Maki have become close. I'm glad he has taken the time to make friends.

"I love you Kichi," I whispered pulling him into a kiss. He smiled against my lips before he pulled away resting his forehead against my own. "I love you too my beloved Shu-Chan~,"

-School is killing me inside...like everything else at this point...anyway. Here is some fluff for you guys! Thank you so much for reading!-

-ShuichiOuma010-