you think your tough?

I walk out the stall and just look at her and she still running her mouth on and on and that's where I lost it and all hell broke loose and I started punching her my mom walked in and august and both of my dads it took august and both Dads to pull me off of Nicki and that's where I began to talk.

"You know what Nicki I shouldn't have wasted a muscle on you. I swear I shouldn't because your dead to me I just met you and already hate you yeah y'all said y'all would stop fucking you found out he's your father wouldn't you cut him off but no y'all still fucking aren't you two a couple of sick shits I hope your soul rots in hell you dirty piece of trash I actually thought you were classy but bitch you couldn't be classy if it hit you in the fucking face" I said and walked out "oh yeah hope you like your new facial look I made you look better than what you was looking" I said and slammed the door behind me and walked to my grandma's room.

August walked Into the room and just hugged me from behind which felt so good to finally have someone on my side for once in a life time finally which feels so good. August started kissing my neck which was making me a bit horny but I knew he was only trying to male me feel better. My life can never just stop and rest I swear I just lost my baby now my grandma is dying shit what else bad is going to happen? I just can't deal with anymore stress I already know going to this doctors office Monday is going to be bad news all over again. So we leave from the hospital and we start to head home and the police decides to fuck with us and pulls us which is bout a piece of shit honestly we were following the law. August pulls over and we wait five mintues and I happen to see a bag of weed so I grab it and shove it In my panties and I act calm. The police walks up and august rolls down the window.