worst time ever!

Days have past by and I've been in this room ever since I haven't eaten anything in five days at least I've took a shower and drunk some water I mean their is a mini fridge In the room with food I just haven't been in any type of mood to eat so I haven't. August had had everyone come up her and persuade me to come out but its not happening I just can't look at august and see the hurt in his eyes that I can't even carry I child for a month like I blame my self for this shit like seriously I honestly hate my self right now. August comes knocking on the door I just cover back up and act as if no one is home.

"Look bae come out please its not the end of the world we can try again another time and plus you haven't ate anything in five days you need to eat baby please come out. I'm not gone get the keh and unlock the door because I want you to come out on your own but I'm telling you now you need to come out. We all miss you" he said and walked away

You know I feel bad but then again I'm still not going out there I'll just feel bad inside this room I'll eat something later I'll have to force myself to eat. So, hours have went by and now I'm feeling the hunger so I get up and go to the fridge and jackpot their is everything in this fridge hell yes thank you bae. I start to force potato chips in my mouth mixed with soda and candy bars but their is nothing healthy in here but shit all well I anit trippen.