*V*

So Arianna and me talked downstairs while the boys were upstairs playing that stupid ass game I swear August plays that game 24/7 I swear GTA is not that fucking important. The girls walked into the room and Amiya came in and started talking to us about her boy trouble and I start laughing because she's only ten talking about boy trouble but she asks me for advice.

" omg, I feel you girl!" Amiya said
"What you know about feeling me girl?" I said
"Girl these dudes is lil boys" she said
"What you mean talk to me" I said
"So my boyfriend and I were talking and he's breaking up with me because of this other thot that he said is better looking than me" she sai

I looked at this girl and started laughing she did not just call some little girl a Thot like Bruh come on now I'm like literally done with this I can not believe this lil girl I swear I'm now apart of this funny ass family.

"Can I ask you something" I said
"Yes?" She said
"How old are you?" I said
"I'm almost ten!" She said
"Okay and your already looking for a boyfriend baby girl you should be focused on them books and not on some little boy who is focused on some little Thot" I said laughing super hard

Amiya, Kayla and Ariana started cracking up laughing which made me start to laugh and I couldn't help it we were all down stairs laughing our asses off. The boys walked downstairs and was looking at us confused because we was all on the ground rolling around because our stomach was hurting so bad. They just kept looking at us and threw a pillow at me and that's were war started us girls got up and we picked up pillows and the pillow fight has just began.

"Stop hitting me August it hurts" I said

August falls down on me and starts kissing me and tickling me I swear I wouldn't want to be any other place but here. I love this man even though he keeps cheating and shit I still love him so fucking much I swear. August falls on top of me and rolls over on his back and shay comes running over and plops down on August and starts laughing so he starts tickling her. That little girls laugh is priceless she is so freaking adorable I just love her. We all got up and say on the couch and shay went in to kiss August and I kissed him first she just looked at us and looked she started to move in and I kissed him first.

"No them is my lips get back" I said to her saying playfully. She looked at me them looked at August and kissed him "no no" I said playfully screaming. She looked at me and started laughing.

We all started to chill and shay started to complain about her stomach hurting so I went to the kitchen and hooked up some of my mother's sickness medicine and gave shay a little because she is very little so she only got like 1/3 of a cup she drunk it and layed down and went to sleep. We all got up and went to a different room SK we wouldn't disturb shay while she was sleeping. August walked into the other TV room and turned on the TV and I snatched the remote from him and turned the game to love & hip hop he looked at Mr and mean mugged me but I shook it off and continued to watch TV And I layed on his shoulder and started to fall asleep then I couldn't go to sleep knowing Lil mama was sick so I went in there and layed beside her and fell asleep. What felt like minutes was actually hours shay woke up crying about her stomach again. I decide to go get august which he got straight up which made me smile.