rest in peace!

I walked down to the kithen and started making breakfast I haven't slept all fucking day I'm exauated but I can't even sleep I'm hungry and I may not even be able to sleep its just so sad how my baby is and yes I love august he is my life and I would do anything for him and I'm gone leave what happened in the past in the past and we gone work on the future maybe this may be a turn around for him.

"Baby?" I yelled
"What's up?" He said walking into the kitchen with a sad face
"The food done" I said making his plate and giving him a kiss
"I'm not hungry" he said
"Your going to eat now eat!" I said

August just looked at me yeah he might be mad but ole well he gone eat. He needs to eat or puke his choice and if he puke IMA have to clean it up so no he gone eat!! I sat my plate down and started eating after like ten minutes I was finished and heading up the stairs to get dressed. August followed me and started kissing on my neck I figured he wanted to get freaky so I switched positions and threw him on the bed and start sucking on his neck and rubbing his dick.

"Stop India". He said
"Come on baby" I said pulling out his man's bout to put him in my mouth

August pushed Me off of him and I fell on the floor and I just looked at him.

"I said stop damn" he said

I just looked at him crazy and grabbed my clothes and headed to the rest room to take a shower when I got finished august was walking out the other shower with his towel wrapped around him. I walked to the other side of the room taking glares at him then quickly turning my head. I started putting lotion on my naked body. I put on my panties and bra and walked to the door to head down the steps I'm thirsty. I get down the steps and walk into the kitchen and august friends are walking in from the back door like what the fuck how did you even get a damn key?

"What the fuck?" I said jumping
"Somebody scared?" King said
"Fuck you nigga" I said grabbing a juice cup and going back upstairs

I made it into the room and august was dressed sitting on the bed. I walked in and got dressed then headed for my heels I threw them on and my engagement ring august gave to me with a necklace and a bracelet my hair was in a messy bun and I was ready to go. August grabbed my hand and helped me down the steps when we got down there august got scared and jumped because he didn't know his bro's was in the house he almost pulled his gun out of his pants.

"What's up?" August said
"We found out who did it" king said
"Who?" August said
"Jeremiah and his crew" king said
"That nigga is dead!" August said

I looked at august then to king then to the rest of the boys I don't want august to be violent I love him and he is sweet and if he violent that mean he could happen to serve se years for killing someone I just wish august wouldn't I'll talk to him later and see what the fuck going to be going on. We walk out to the car and august opens the door for me I get it and he shuts my door as he is coming to the other side someone rides past shooting and august jumps into the car and pushes my head down.

"Baby its gonr be okay" august said
"Baby there trying to fucking kill you
Too" I said bout to cry
"Don't worry bout it" he said reaching his hand over to rub my stomach