sick people

I take Alesia with me to go talk to a detective about what has happened and everything I can't stand to see a little girl hurt just knowing what the hell I had to go threw. We spent two hours talking to the lady dectective then we had to talk to children services and they tried to take her but he if they do IMA fight for this little girl anit nobody taking her. I feel like something about her is just so special and innocent. Just thinking of josh pissed me off to the max. Alesia and I walked out to the car and got in I strapped the baby into the car seat in the car and got into the front seat and locked the doors and pulled off.

"Are you hungry baby?" I asked her smiling

"Yeah I am!" She said smiling "what can I have?" She asked

"Baby you can have whatever your little heart wants" I said smiling

"Let's go get pizza and chicken" she said giggling

"How bout chuck E Cheese's?" I said smiling

"Yay" she said bouncing up and down in her seat.

I love seeing kids smile instead of being sad I think it's so pretty to see a kid smile it make me smile when I know I can make a child smile. Makes me feel good. We Make it to the fun place as what Alesia calls it. I text Melvin and let him know if he wants he can join us . he texts me seconds later telling me hell be here in a second. I honestly don't know what I would do without Melvin he is so sweet to me no matter what happens s he will always have my heart.