Nightmare

"Please stop where are you going" I say
"I'll be back damn I have a date"
"Your going with a complete stranger" I say
"So I'll be back boo"
"Please don't go" I say
"No matter how much you pled I'm still going"
"Why the fuck don't you listen?" I say

News:
Tonight at 2 o'clock was found a lady at the age of 24 dead in the woods a couple said they were just enjoying the night and she was laying there on the ground beat up with no clothes on here is the words from the couple.

*there faces were blurred out so they would not be targeted for telling*

Lady: my husband and k have just got married and we were just enjoying the fresh air and he told me he seen something I told him lets just turn around but he insisted we go see what it was when we got close enough we seen the body and he called 9-1-1.

I wake up barely being able to fucking breathe I've never had a dream like that ever like what the fuck is going on I don't even know anyone that is 24 when I finally wake up and come to see everything in my room I see August laying beside me crying and crying hard as fuck so I sit up and fix my self then lay back down and cuddle him until he is ready to talk

"India" he says
"Yes August" I say back
"She killed herself" he says crying
"She killed her self?" I say questioning him on to who "she"
"My ex girlfriend killed herself when she left here" he said
"I'm so sorry August" I say rubbing his back

I'm so tired but I want to be there for August but I just happen to fall back to sleep for not even 20 minutes because I'm woke up by August I fell back to sleep at 3 and got woke back up at 3:18 and I look at August and he has my panties slide off and is down there making love to me with his tongue I can't help but moan this shit feels so damn good I swear.

"You like it?" He says
"Of course I love everything about you" I say
"I love it too" he says

August gets up off of me and starts kissing on my neck and my ear and talking to me to see if I'm ready for his dick and will I be prepared to be here for him. I couldn't think of anything else to make me want to tell him No. So he pulls down his pants and I get so distracted I forget to tell him to out on a condom. He sticks it in slowly then when he knows I'm used to his dick he speeds up.

August is going hella fast and it feels so good "ugh August damn damn go faster" he looks into my eyes and see I'm having the pleasure of my life and he speeds up and I lose my breathe I had to tap on him for him to slow down just until I got my breathe back then he started to speed up and I have to say he knows what he is doing. "What's my name" he says looking at me with that "if you don't say my name right I'm gone rough sex you" I look at him and start smiling "daddy please speed up I need you" he looks at me and starts smiling super hard then he grins and starts going fast like 80mph and damn damn damn he seriously knows what he is doing. "I'm bout to, I'm bout to" my body starts shaking a lil and I have an orgasm and I release all over him and look into his eyes still moaning cause he is still fucking me then by the look on his face he released right after me.

"How was it mami?" he says
"It was amazing" I say
"That's good baby I'm glad I could make you feel good" he says smiling
"Yeah thanks" I say not knowing what to say to that remark

He gets up and I'm confused I look at him and he looks back at me like he doesn't have any type of feelings to what he is doing and I'm so fucking confused like did he just use me? Or is he just going to get new clothes like what the fuck is going on? "August" I say looking at his back but he doesn't turn around he just keeps walking so I get up and follow him into his room and I tap his shoulder "August what the fuck" I look at him and he turns around and slaps me across the face and instantly pain starts to rush through my left cheek and I start crying "now when I don't answer you don't try and make me fucking answer you I got up for a fucking reason take your ass back in that room and go the fuck to sleep okay I have business to handle" he looks at me like he is going to kill me "fucking understood?" He asks me and I shake my head still crying and I walk away and back into the room I was in I go into the bathroom and wash up a lil and lay back down I fall back to sleep and I get woke up by the sound of moans and I'm confused I wake up and wipe my eyes thinking its a dream and i actually figure it's not a dream.

"August Daddy fucking me"
"You like this dick what's my name" he said

I lift up out of bed and walk to my door and slowly open it and walk into the room and August door is not shut so I slowly push it open and some girl is laying in his bed and he is on top of her fucking her and he sees me and tries to jump off of her but I don't stop I keep running and running.

"India baby wait" he says screaming
"Please don't go I'm sorry"
"Please don"

All I see is him plead for me to stay and I closed the door got in my car and pulled off I can't take this I actually started to fall for this man and look what the fuck has happened like seriously what am I doing with my life honestly.

I pull up to my dads house and get out the car I see his car outside so I decide to walk up to the door and knock and some dirty looking bitch answers the door and let's me in and walks to the kitchen I follow her but no sign of my dad so I creep up the steps and hear moaning I think to my self "oh lord please don't tell me he's having sex with some one too" and too my surprise the door is cracked and he's in the bathroom with...........................