Can we just be happy?

August and I ended up not going to funeral because for one it was packed and for two when we made it there was no food anyways the line was literally down the street and August didn't want me beating another bitch ass so we just decided to go to KFC and grab some chicken and Mac and cheese. We made it home and I literally ran into the house with the food I was so damn hungry. I made it into the house and grabbed the paper plates and made my plate and sat down. August came walking in looking angry I looked up at him Nd smiled.

"What's wrong?" I asked him smiling
"Where is my Plate at?" He asked

I just laughed at him and got up and made his plate we both sat down in silence Nd ate like we haven't eaten in years once we got done we both looked at each other and smiled I made eye contact with him and couldn't stop my self from laughing. I was on a full stomach and my stomach was starting to catch a cramp August had me laughing so hard. My daughter or son I know for a fact is full as fuck.

"So when will we know what the sex is?" August asked smiling
"Next week I'll be 5 months and they said they will know what the sex is" I said

August looked at me and smiled like the kool - aid man a big ass smile and I love it. I asked August was he excited and he came over and kissed me then looked at me and bent down I was bent down rubbing my belly for twenty minutes. I could tell August was excited and happy he was having a baby I hope it's a boy because August really needs a boy around the house all girls Anit gone work and he needs someone to bond with since he doesn't have his brother anymore. I can't stop looking at August because I know he is going to be the best father a women and child could ever fall in love with.

"Babe are you scared at all?" I asked nervous
"A little bit but I'm ready for him to come" he said
"How you know it's a boy?" I asked him smiling
"Because Gods going to bless me" he said
"I hear you" I said giggling

We got done eating and went into the family room to watch tv and August was in the dinning room on his phone I was wondering what he was doing I was looking at him he had this damn I'm horny now but confused look yeah I know all the looks my man has. I just let him look he turns around and I slowly walk into the kitchen and as I was right behind him he jumps and drops his phone he tries to pick it up before me but I beat him to it and I look at it. I look at the phone and drop it in disgust how could he be looking a porn while I'm in the other room but then I look at it again and notice it's not porn its a fucking video someone sent him. I looked him in his eyes and broke down crying hard as fuck I couldn't help it I cried for like ten minutes and August looked at me not knowing what to do then he gone try and hug me I slapped the fuck out of him.

"Leave me alone auggy bear" I said and walked to the living room slow and sad

I looked back and seen August pick up his phone and I seen him call someone and I heard it all I turned up the volume because I didn't want to hear his convo with his hoes I just wanna have this baby and make a family with August like is that too hard for him to commit to me? August walked back into the living room and sat by me and hugged me I wanted to move but my body wouldn't let me leave I couldn't even breathe I just sat there one part of my body was telling me to leave and another part was telling me to stay because that's where I belong but I tell you now I just don't wanna keep getting fucking hurt I keep letting August run over me without a damn ground rule I can't keep letting hi. Run over me like I'm not shit and like I'm nothing I have to stand my ground and keep it. I just can't ugh why the fuck is it so damn hard?

"Baby I am so sorry I apologize." He said kissing my cheek
"It's okay I Anit trippen" I said kissing him back

I'm going to let the shit go now but let this happen again and August come wish he anit do it because ima do his ass so bad then ima feel bad and take care of him but ima get my laugh out of it first 😂😂😂😂😞