Hey lil guy!

August and I are laying together in bed and I start to feel pains and not to forget to tell you guys I'm nine months and I'm so ready to have this baby after the whole emotional and angry roller coaster I'm ready to be back to normal because I know August sick of me snapping on him for no apparent reason. I grab August hand and start gripping it hard August tries to pull away but I won't let go then he starts yelling at me and I start yelling back.

"IF YOU DONT GET ME TO A FUCKING HOSPITAL" I said
"why what's wrong" August asked calm
"IF YOU DONT GET YO BIG HEADED YELLOW ASS UP AND TAKE ME TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL SO I CAN HAVE THIS FUCKING BABY I SWEAR IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU" I said

August and I are now in the car he has the babies bag and my take home bag and everything we're driving to the hospital and the train is about to come I tell August to speed up and he goes like eighty across the tracks and we was like seconds from getting hit by the train and as I looked back the cops were behind us I swear if he calls back up and we get stopped guess who getting killed August. We make it to the hospital ten minutes later and they already have my room and everything I was happy to know they had my room all ready for me. The doctor walked in and told me I was in labor but I couldn't have the baby till my contractions where 3 minutes apart and they were only six minutes apart he also told me I should have her in the next two hours.

"Give me some fucking ice" I said yelling at August
"Babe stop yelling at me!" August said calm and nice
" I said get me some fucking ice now" I said

The doctor walked in and it's been 19 hours and I'm still in labor I'm pissed off because one it hurts the doctor walks in and times my contractions and tells me the best news I've ever heard in my life but I'm waiting on August he stepped out the room and hasn't returned yet so I have one of the doctors call him and he doesn't pick up and the nurse tells me it's time for him to come I'm sad and mad because August isn't in here so I start crying.

"It's okay stop crying" one of the nurses says

August walks into the door five Minutes later and sees that I am crying and rushes over to my side asking the doctor a million questions about the baby. I looked into August eyes then at the doctor and followed everything the doctor told me to spans within minutes my baby was here I was so exhausted I told them to pass the baby to August and I passed the hell out. I woke up and it was seven A.M I looked around everywhere for my baby then I seem August walk in pushing the baby and I smiled he was just trying to have father and daughter time. My sister walks in after him and has him leave out the too so she can talk to me. I look at my sister and she starts to tear up because the look in her eyes she knew I was about to be hurt.

"What's up?" I asked
"Its about august" I said
"What's about him?" I asked getting mad
"He just took y'all baby to the lobby to see another women and for two I think I'm pregnant with his child" she said
"So do you always need to find a way to hurt me? You always seem yo hurt me in every way possible!" I said beginning to cry "I just wish you could of saved that bull shit too your self and if say anything to august I promise IMA whoop yo ass again now get out of my room" I said angry

I honestly can't believe every chance she tries to take she ruins my life!!! Ugh

" I was just trying to warn you but find out on your own and don't come running back to me when he cheats" she said and walked out
"Don't nobody wanna come back to yo dusty dirty ass anyway" I said starting to cry then Josiah started crying