*E*

We were driving to the hospital and the police got behind me which I knew I would be getting pulled over because I practically speeding. He truns on his lights and I pull over which surprised me because he drove past me and didn't pull me over which was surprising. I just kept on driving not trying to pay attention to the angry I was having build up in me. We made it to the hospital and I parked and got out the car I walked into the hospital calm and told the girls not to speak of what we talked about and they agreed they told me their sisters name and I signed in and walked back Arianna seen me and looked like she got scared we just walked past her and into the room. When we walked in august and melvin was crying. I walked up to august and started rubbing his back he got up and hugged me and just cried. I looked at shay and she looked at me and smiled.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked
"They think something might be damanged in her stomach they said it looks as if she got beat up or be getting beat to death at home" he said
"Well amiya and kayla got something to tell you and melvin" I said
"What?" He said getting scared

I looked at amiya and she looked at me scared and I just shook my head yes and she began to start to speak and arianna came in and that's where shit got real.