I'm Straight

Its been about a week since August funeral and I been a serious wreck I'm glad Josh has been staying here. He is helping me with the baby and my life and just point blank he is a good help. Josh looked me and just stared at me.

"How would you feel about a relationship?" He Asked me
"I don't wanna be in one" I said angry

Josh just hugged me because he seen I had got mad. I haven't been anywhere since august died I went to the wait and back home I went to the funeral and game back home and I've been here ever since. Anytime someone come I act like I'm not here. Someone knocks on the door and I see its the police. I just look at the man and walk away. I go grab my son and walk down the steps the cop is still there so I unlock the door.

"What do y'all want?" I asked
"We are looking for Josh" they said
"What he do?" I asked
"I'm his father and that's my partner" he said

I looked at the other guy and he winked at me. I could help but not to smile. I know I was smiling hella hard because Josh told me to go sit down. I just looked at him and he looked at me and we was having a stare off.

"I SAID GO SIT DOWN" he said
"AND IMA TELL YOU THAT YOUR GOING TO STOP YELLING AT ME BEFORE I BEAT YOU ASS" I said
"Man I anit got this to do come on dad and whatever your name is" Josh said and opened the door.

Josh and his dad walked out the sexy guy stayed in the house and he closed and locked the door. I just looked at him he walked closer to and started playing with the baby. I grabbed him some hand sanitizer and hand Josiah to him.

"What is your name?" I asked
"Its Melvin GreGG but call me bae" he said

I started laughing at him which I mean he anit ugly he is very very sexy and funny I could get used to him around. I walk to the couch and he sits the baby in this Lil baby bed I keep downstairs. Melvin walks to the door and I ask for his phone he hands it to me and I put my number in it. He looks at his phone and smiles

"I'll give you a call after work" he said

I shock my head and he kissed My cheek and walked out the house. I just smiled turning on the TV I was watching love & hip hop when Josh walked into the house pissed I guess.

"What's wrong?" I asked him wanting to start laughing

He grabs all His possessions and leaves. I grab Josiah and we head to lock all the doors. I walk to the kitchen and lock the door and the side door on the other side of the house. Im moving I can't stay out here by my self. I just can't do it, I walk up the steps and I lay Josiah in the crib next to the bed and I lay down. What felt like ten minutes was actual three hours and Josiah was still sleep. I answered the phone and touched him and he jumped so I was good and I focused my attention to the phone.

"Who is this?" I asked
"Melvin!". He said
" oh hey what's up?" I asked
" can I come over?" He asked
"Sure can you bring some Chinese?" I asked hoping he'd say yes
"Yeah I'll go get it" he said

I hung up the phone and walked to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. I got out the shower and heard the door so I spit out the water from brushing my teeth. I wrapped my towel around me and walked down the steps. I opened the door and his eyes got big.

"Sorry I haven't gotten Into the shower last night so I did it now" I said
"Where Lil man?" He asked
" asleep like always " I said