SERIOUSLY????

We take the kids back home and they instantly fall straight to sleep. August and me go upstairs to our room and I go to take a shower because boy oh boy I need one I feel so dirty but I'm not because I took one earlier but I love showers which reminds me I need something my hormones been going crazy so y'all all know what that time is. I walk up to august while he is running our bath water and I start suckin on his neck but he pushes me away telling me no we have company so I keep trying and this time he gets hella mad at me and that's where I just stopped and walked away. August came back in the room ten minutes later and told me the bath water was ready I shook my head and continued to watch TV so be walked in the bathroom and took a bath alone I leg him come out the bathroom then seconds later I got up let out his water and ran me some fresh water and got in.

"What was the point of that?" He asked
"It shouldnt matter" I said
"Well it does" he said
"Bye august get out I said getting into the water

After I told august to get out I could feel his gaze on me it was like super deep I couldn't believe he wouldn't get out he watched me during my whole bath then he watched me get dressed and I seen his mans rise up as I was rubbing soap on me and rubbing my diamond I knew I was getting him hard which was hell a funny.