Do you mean it?

august and me were just chilling after he told Me he needed me I decide to stay because I feel like I'm trapped in this hole of love I feel like august actually loves me my heart tells me to stay cause he loves me and my mind is telling me "bitch you stupid leave his dumb ass" but its like my heart is taking over my body and I'm not even there anymore. After about 30 mintues later someone knocked on the door and guess who it was another one of his dirty hoes. What the fuck do she want? So I walk up the steps and she is up the room telling august how much she lovea him and how much she didn't mean to hurt him and all this other bull shit then she pissd august off she said the wrong thing because next I knew august was calling her out her name.

"August the baby is not yours" she said
"So your a lying son a dirty bitch your a whore I knew I shouldn't of believed yo hoe ass I shouldn't of took you into my home your a dirty slut get the fuck out" he said yelling like a little kid in a store not getting there way

Kayla walks out the room and looks at Me I want go comfort her but shit I don't want august getting mad but then again she did do his ass wrong she just told him the baby wasn't his at least she could of just said the baby was his until they got around people then she could of told him different so I have no sympathy for her I'm glad it anit his baby I can finally have him to my self maybe.

"Baby?" He said
"Yes?" I said walking into the room
"Can I ask for you advice?" He asked
"Yeah what's up?" I said
"What should I do about this?" He asked looking at me like he was serious about it all
"Well I think you should let it go its her lose you would have been a good daddy and plus im having your baby and in positive that it is yours baby and you should just let her go fucj that girl anyway she was a trick anyway" I said looking at him smiling

August looks at me and smiles so I start smiling back then one thing lead after the other and I was in the bed and august was making the best love to me that I have ever sew had and damn damn I must say it felt so good he kept going and going I cummed at least 6 times and he cummed 8 times. Now I don't have to worry about getting pregnant because I'm already past that stage.

"Baby?" I said
"What's up?" He asked
"I love you so much" I said
"I love you too" he said
"You know I'm glad I'm with you. You know how to complete me" I said

Honestly I'm happy august is in my life he actually makes me happy even though he cheats on me and hell yeah that pisses me off I couldn't and wouldn't dare change that for a damn thing he is a wonderful man he can be one I just need to be here to help him through it all and trust me I will cause I anit going no damn where.

Short chapter I know and I'm sorry readers but I  promise to make the chapter longer next one