Im having A!!!

It's my seventh month lime and I'm having a boy!!!! Yessss I'm having a boy like August is so damn happy I'm happy everyone is happy that it's a boy and over the time August has been really sweet and kind to me he hasn't cheated in three months almost he's going to see this social lady to help him with his addiction so my baby is doing very very good. August said he wants to do good for the baby so he will go get help because he doesn't want him to be like him because I will have to whoop my son ass if he ever acts like his daddy my son will have no damn life anymore because how his daddy is acting I'm surprised he doesn't have an std yet! Just saying. August woke up late this day I've been up since nine he woke up at two in the after noon I had fixed his plate it was lunch time now and I'm glad he woke up now because I ate all the breakfast food. I've been eating so damn much I swear it's like 60 pounds of food on me I can't wait to get into the gym because the lord knows I really need it. August walks down the steps happy as hell and I'm kinda worried because he never wakes up happy as fuck.

"Good morning beautiful" he says walking into the room
"Why you so happy?" I asked
"I can't just be happy?" He asked me laughing
"No you can't I just want my old August bear" I said smiling

I look at August and I know something is up but why in the hell won't he tell me what is going on. I hand him his plate he sits down and eats fast as hell it took his five minutes to eat and told me to go get dressed which I been dressed for a min. I grab my shoes and I head to the door with August following behind me. We get into the car and August is driving a crazy route I've never took which I have no idea where we at we done took to many damn turns and curves I look at August then at my phone. I look down for ten minutes and when I look up August is parked in front of someone's house the house is so damn beautiful but still who's house is this. I see a female walk out the house and I get hella mad.

" so brought me to see one of your hoes?" I asked pissed off
"Stop with the damn attitude India and get the fuck out the car" he said raising his voice and raising his eyebrow

I looked at this nigga like he was crazy and I opened my door the lady walked up to August and shook his hand she looked at me and smiled at me and shook my hand I happened to look at her hand and their is a ring on her finger so I smile and you know I have to ask her but I don't wanna ruin the happiness but you know I got to just to make sure I anit gotta get mad.

"Um excuse me ma'am" I said
"Yes" she said turning her head in my direction
"Are you fucking my man or have you ever fucked him?" I asked
"No I have not I'm married" she said looking directly at me

I looked at her and shook my head you know whenever I ask I suspected her to look at August then look at me but she looked straight at me and told me the truth but let ,e know she lying to my face and that bitch gone be lying in a damn tomb stone lol. She gave us a tour around the house and I liked it but why the fuck are we so far away from the city? But August know he anit bout to move us all the way out her where there are only like four house then I look out the window and see this beautiful guy and I look at August then the women then the guy then the women and I tell August to take the house and that it's beautiful and that our son will love it and that shay Amiya and Kayla will love the balcony view. August starts to sign the papers and she hands me the keys August said the moving people would be here in a min and if I could stay here until they were done. I agreed to it all but guess what I have to meet my new neighbors why I'm at it. I take the keys and see August pulling out the driveway and I smile and way good bye I walk around the house and see the guy and I see he has more dudes over there and they all just looking at me I do a kind thing and wave hello and the dudes says what's up loud as hell from a crossed the street. I walked to the back and it's so fucking beautiful it has a baby play set, sand, a kids pool, then through the fence you can see the actual pool because it's a glass fence I swear I love it all I love it. I walk back around and see the dude walking across the street he comes over to my direction and starts talking to me.

"What's up beautiful?" He said
"Nothing were just now moving in" I said
"Your more beautiful up close" he said smiling
"Awe thank you" I said blushing
"Well I live right next door" he said
" that's your house" I asked in shock
"Yes ma'am it's mine this girl live across the street and she said she would let my boys make a porn with her and her friends so I went to record" he said starting to laugh
"Gone ahead and blow down Josh" one of his friends said
"Boy shut up I'm just being friendly" Josh said
"Oh so your name is Josh?" I asked
"Yes it is what's your name?" He asked
" it's India" I said
"Beautiful name for a beautiful women" he said
"Stop it your making me blush" I said looking away

Josh is very cute he is dark skin he anit short but then again he is short. His lips are amazing but I don't know what to say I should just walk away but I don't wanna be rude because if I don't walk away ima end up doing some dumb shit ima regret in the future. I see the moving truck down the street and I tell Josh I'll talk to him later and that my moving guys are here he looks at me and gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek then walks to his house I smile at his direction then look at my house and walk back to the front when I see August my smile fades. I honestly don't know why but it did I instantly got sad but ima make this relationship work for "us" and my baby or am I fooling myself am I trying to make this relationship Work for "me" or for "him?" I seriously don't know but I do wanna be with August but after all the cheating and shit I guess he just turned me off a little bit nothing major but he did turn me off a little bit but I still over him because he blessed me with this child and I can't forget God blessed me too because I'm not even suppose to have kids. I walk to August car and he tells me to go in the house and he's pissed off. I walk into the house and he slaps me I look up at him and he really must have lost his damn rabbit ass mind. I get up off the ground and I start hitting and with one punch I anit knock him out but he went straight to the floor and that's when I tell him what the shit is.

"You look here and you listen to me real good I hope your ears are opened because I'm only going to say this shit once so listen up" I said calm then got mad "YOUR GOING TO STOP PUTTING YOUR NASTY ASS DIRTY ASS HANDS ON ME DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME YOUR GOING TO SHOW SOME DAMN RESPECT FOR ME IM PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD AND YOUR STILL HITING ME AND I SWEAR IF YOU EVER LAY A DAMN HAND ON ME IMA KNOCK YO ASS UP AND I WILL TAKE YOUR CHILD AWAY FROM YOU I HONESTLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU KEEP PUTTING YOUR HANDS ON ME WHEN IVE DONE NOTHING BUT LOVED YOU AND I STILL LOVE YOU" I said running out of breathe

August stood up and looked at me and walked away I know he might be mad but who in the hell gives a fuck this nigga gone really learn how to respect me regardless I'm a women and he anit bout to be hittin on me. I see August go over to Josh house and I run over to August and push him back.

" get off of me" August said
" no leave Josh alone he was just trying to be friendly." I say

August looks at me and falls to the ground and hugs me crying.

"Look August I don't want no other man but you" I said starting to cry