Zhu Yan's eyes suddenly became very firm.

    The man stepped on those long legs and walked to Zhu Yan.

    Those eyes fell on his face darkly, with deep and coldness.

    "Really?" The man's voice was very good, like a clear spring spirit stone, floating in his ears.

    It seems to have come from a very distant place, and it seems to be just exploding in his head.

    Zhu Yan's steadfast eyes gradually faded, and he nodded vaguely, "Really." After speaking, he realized what he had said, and quickly returned to his senses, looking at Lu Shiming with a touch of unrecognizable tremor and fear.

    He was shocked by his behavior.

    Obviously, this is just an extremely ordinary man, except for a better-looking man! Why would he feel scared, trembling, and even wanted to kneel...

    Lu Shiming stood up straight, nodded slightly towards Ni Yang, Lu Shiming raised his hand and picked up a crystal, and then smiled at Su Ruan Ruan: "It's so terrible,if there is no Ruan Ruan, I don't know what I'm going to do."

    Su Ruan Ruan pointed up her little nose .

  Feeling  Proud.

    Then  she feel that he was so moved, so she should say something.

    As soon as she grasped Lu Shiming's hand, she solemnly said, "Although I haven't seen you for so many days, your voice and your smile have always been in my heart!"

    Hehehe, such an affectionate confession, the hero will definitely love her more.

    Lu Shiming smiled and took out her hand, and said gently, "I also hope that Ruan Ruan's voice and smile will stay in my heart."

    Su Ruan Ruan immediately shrank her neck.

    She can't make any jokes! Goosebumps!

    "Did you take my crystal nucleus?"

     Hopi found that his  crystal nucleus was missing.

    He immediately found the culprit, and then appeared in the warehouse prison.

    The gate of the warehouse prison was shaken by Hopi.

    He saw the familiar little box that Lu Shiming was holding at a glance, and said grimly: "You actually cracked my password!"

    Su Ruan Ruan immediately asked for credit, "I broke it! The password is six zeros!"

    Ni Yang: ...what a stupid password.

    Hopi looked at the shining nuclei, raging, and his abilities skyrocketed.

    "Run!" Ni Yang looked at Hopi's condensed powers, and immediately roared, then turned her head to see that the two waste materials had already run out of the warehouse hand in hand, followed by two dogs, running towards the beautiful Sunset.

    Ni Yang and Zhu Yan, who still stayed where they were:......

    Then they ran away as well.

    It is winter now.

    Hopi was wearing a leather jacket, standing in the snow.

    It started to snow again.

    The weather in the last days is always so unpredictable.

    Suddenly, many armed soldiers came around.