Part 21

Just to be clear all of the letters that is fake the boys wrote be they "died" of old age but in reality they are still alive along with their children and children's children. They have to keep low for a couple of years before coming back to the public. The setting is many many many many years later when they are like 100 or whatever; not all of them but you get what I mean. I hope 😂.

Dear ARRRRRRMMMMMMYYYYYYYY,

I love you. I purple you. You love me, purple me and all of my world wide handsomeness. I know you love, purple everyone else as well but I'm not complaining everyone else loves, purples you all as well. I can't believe I am still this handsome but yeah I can. Jin stop being narcissistic please. Namjoon if you want to get hit with a frying pan I suggest you not tell me what to do. I'm sorry, please continue. I am happy you accepted Jungkook into the group and that's being said about when you all accepted mine and Joonie's relationship then when we had children and loved them. Support our descendants as much as you have supported us. All of us are happy you all supported us keep doing that so we aren't forgotten. Our descendants help you make that happen. Don't forget to eat and stay healthy. Do not forget to love yourself. Because a couple years into the future we might reincarnate and remember everything what we had in our past life.

Love your,
W.W.H. Jin and G.O.D. Namjoon

Arrrmmyy,

I'm not to sleepy to write this letter for you all but I'm going to keep this short because I am tired. You all know that I was a workaholic. You all know that I love Jimin and Hoseok. Awww, he's actually saying it. Jimin, shut up. Yoongi, please be reasonable. You do rarely to ARMY ever admit how much you love us even though you do show it. You can continue now. Thank you, I love all of you as well there is no changing that. Please support our children as much as you have supported us. I, we purple you and always remember to love yourself. Because a couple years into the future we might reincarnate and remember everything what we had in our past life.

Love your,
Sleepy Suga, Cute Jiminie, and Energetic Sunshine J-Hope

HELLO ARMYYY!,

We all know that you are going to miss us, we are going to miss you too. By the time all of you get our letters we have already passed. We love you. We will always love you ARMY. Thank you for supporting Kookie when he joined and thank you for supporting our relationship along with Belphie. Support our kids and their kids like you supported us. Stay healthy and remember we say love myself, love yourself . Because a couple years into the future we might reincarnate and remember everything what we had in our past life.

Love your,
Out Of This World V and  Golden Muscle Bunny Maknae Jungkook,

Jungkooks POV

We wrote the letters to keep us alive in the minds of ARMY whom we love with our entire being. We will always do so. We will continue to make music and have our kids release the music that wasn't released before death which is going to be a lot. TXT, Stray Kid, and GOT7 along with other groups that have supernaturals in them are doing the same as us.

TXT has a Faerie, a vampire, a werewolf, a werebear, and a husky hybrid.

(I think they're right)

Yeonjun is the werebear. Heuning Kai is the Faerie. Soobin is the werewolf. Taehyun (this damn thing is so used to putting Taehyung it auto corrected) is the vampire and Beomgyu is the husky hybrid.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu are mates. Soobin and Taehyun are mates. Kai met his mate Yeji who is also a Faerie when he visited the Faerie realm.

They all have kids. Yeonjun and Beomgyu have two girls Galaxy, a werebear and Star, a husky hybrid; and two boys Aaron, a husky hybrid and Seungcheol (not S. Coups) who is a werebear. Soobin and Taehyun has a son, Brian, a vampire and a younger daughter, Abby who is a werewolf. Kai and Yeji has a daughter, Cassie and younger son Faine who are both Faeries to be exact Briar Faeries.

Galaxy and Abby are mates. Star and Cassie are mates. Aaron and Brian are mates, and Seungcheol and Faine are mates.

Stray Kids is mostly made up of hybrids. Two cat hybrids, a puppy hybrid, a fox hybrid, a squirrel hybrid, a masked goblin, a warlock, and Shadow Frost Prince (Faerie prince from the Shadow Frost realm. I might write something about it I don't know. Will anyone read that?)

Bangchan is the warlock. Minho is a cat hybrid along with Felix. Jeongin is a fox hybrid. Changbin is the masked goblin. Seungmin is a puppy hybrid. Jisung is a squirrel hybrid and Hyunjin is the Shadow Frost Prince.

Minho and Jisung are mates with a daughter May a Squirrel hybrid, and their two sons Snow, a cat hybrid, and Charlie who is both a squirrel and cat hybrid. Hyunjin and Jeongin are mates with two sons Bay, Nature, and a daughter Leah who are all Shadow Frost Faerie royalty and fox hybrids. Changbin and Felix are mates with two sons Donnie and Joshua. Joshua is a masked goblin and Donnie is a cat hybrid. Bangchan and Seungmin are mates with a son, Philip and their daughter Estra who are both cat hybrids and warlocks or what you would call Estra a witch.

Bay and Philip are mates. Nature, Snow, and Hope are mates. Leah and Donnie are mates. Joshua and Charlie are mates and they May and Estra are mates.

(Don't @ me I got lazy and didn't want to make up anymore people plus I ship all of these especially HyunIn)

GOT7 has a masked goblin, two Faeries, a werebear, a werejaguar, a warlock, and a human. Jaebum is the warlock. Youngjae and Bambam are the Faeries. Jackson is the masked goblin. Yugyeom is the human well he was human Bambam turned him into a Faerie with the approval of his father. Mark is the werejaguar and Jinyoung is the werebear.

Mark and Jackson are mates and their daughter Briar is mates with Jaxon and Austin. She is a omega werejaguar. Yugyeom and Bambam are soulmates. Youngjae and Jaebum are soulmates. Jinyoung is mated with a girl named Kaerie that they met by accident who is also a were but she is a snow leopard.

Authors POV

They all have kids Mark and Jackson has Briar and younger son Shane who is a masked goblin like Jackson. Yugyeom and Bambam has a son Jaesen. Youngjae and Jaebum has four kids, an older son Hyunjin, who is also a warlock. Namjae, who is Faerie. Daehyun their daughter is a Faerie. Jeonhyun is a Faerie warlock. Jinyoung and Kaerie has three girls Jisoo, Yeri, and Luna. Jisoo is a werebear. Yeri is a were snow leopard. Luna can change from a werebear to snow leopard.

Shane and Daehyun are mates. Jaesen and Yeri are mates. Hyunjin and Jisoo are mates. Namjae and Luna are mates. Jeonhyun and a guy named Kevin who is a vampire are mates. Jeonhyun met him at one of the concerts his dads had.

Everyone's kids became some sort of entertainer Hope is a author, dancer, and dance instructor. Jaekyun is a singer and dancer. Jeonsan is a author and singer. Cheonsa is an actress. Epiphany is a model and a rapper. Serendipity is a singer, dancer, and rapper.  Yuna became a model and a dancer. Toby is a rapper along with Key. Jihoon is an actor. Grey is an actor and a singer. Kyungso and Asha are producers but Kyungso raps and sings. Jaxon is an actor and a model while Austin also acts but he is a dancer too. Elly is a model. Lastly Chae is an actress and an author. Jaxon and Austin's duo became a trio adding a girl named Briar who is a TV anchor.

All of them had kids of their own and were successful like their parents.

Now it's time for them to reincarnate to a new life a to begin again.

This this the end of this story my lovely Sweet Potato Bunnies. I hope you all liked the story.