Part 5

Tae's POV

After our long day of practice and we are back at the house Jungkook is ignoring me and has been for a while but I'm not sure why. He was fine a couple hours ago and now he's completely ignoring me. I know hybrids are possessive. I know they are extremely sensitive. I don't remember anything I did to make him ignore me. I motion to Yoongi to follow me and he does.

"Hyung, if you have not noticed Jungkook is ignoring me and I have no clue why. When I get close to him to ask he turns and walks away. I don't want to force him to tell me. I'm just scared that I'll lose him even though I already have him. I don't think the suppressors make you get annoyed and completely ignore who you are with. Can you ask him since he's ignoring me. Hyung, I love him. I love him so damn much. I don't know what to do. Am I that clueless as to what I did?" I say in defeat.

He puts a hand on my shoulder before speaking.

"No you aren't clueless. A lot of things can make us ignore the people we care about like making us mad, jealous, or upset. If we make our owners mad we'll ignore them for a little bit until they have calmed a little then we try and make it up to them. But only hybrids who are in a good environment do this. Hybrids who are or were in Jungkooks old condition fear making their owner mad so they don't ignore them. Since Jungkook is in a good environment now and trusts who he is with he is starting to have normal hybrid behavior but with some addends. Do not ask what the addends are because I don't know what it is. It all determines on the hybrid and how they cope with everything they are either going through or went through. I will ask him what you did wrong so you can make up for it. You are not going to lose him. I promise you that you are not going to lose him. It is most likely a misunderstanding on his part. If it is he will be upset that he read the situation wrong but he will feel better than he did when he was ignoring you. I do not like you dejected like this. Once I understand why he is ignoring you I will tell you." He says before walking away I just stay there and try to remember what I did to make him ignore me but I came up empty.

Not long later Yoongi comes with back.

"I asked him and he said that you smelled of three or four other hybrids after you came back from talking to Bang PD with a group of other people we don't know. I smelt the other hybrids but I didn't think anything of it so I didn't say anything. Please tell me they didn't touch you in any way cause that will hurt Jungkook a lot more than you just being around them without him being there." He says frantically.

"No, no one touched me. They tried to but I told them not to. I'm not that stupid. They tried to again I immediately moved away telling them I have a hybrid that wouldn't like them if they touched me. I almost let Grey take control but didn't because that would have been a mess to explain about and I didn't want that. They tried a third time before they could I ran out of the room leaving PD hyung with a very confused expression. He may have played it off as it being a part of my 4D self or something. But anyways that is why I was so out of breath when I came back to the practice room. I tried to explain but that's when we started on a song and when Jungkook started ignoring me. I don't want to lose him after I've just got him. My mate is my everything." Before I get done explaining I get tackled to the ground by Jungkook hugging me but I can tell he was crying.

"You no gowing woose Kookie daddy. Kookie wight hewe. Kookie awways wight hewe. Kookie sowwy daddy. Kookie no mean to be bad boy an ignowe daddy. Kookie juss got jeawus. Kookie no wan daddy to weave him. Kookie didn't know what to fink when he smewwed odew hybwids dat wushent hims orwe Yoonie. Kookie fewts betwayed.  Pwease no weave Kookie. Kookie wuvs daddy so mush awweady." Jungkook says sniffling before starting to cry once more.

(Your not going to loose Kookie daddy. Kookie right here. Kookie always right here. Kookie sorry daddy. Kookie no mean to be bad boy and ignore daddy. Kookie just got jealous. Kookie no want daddy to leave him. Kookie didn't know what to think when he smelled other hybrids that wasn't him or Yoonie. Kookie felt betrayed.  Please no leave Kookie. Kookie loves daddy so much already.)