Part 3

Taehyung's POV

"What is it Bunbun?" I ask as a stroke Jungkook's ears.

"Umm, I woke up because someone was talking to me in my head and told me to wake up. I think I know who it was but right now I can't tell you. That's why I woke up when Jin Eomma was yelling at Namjoon. Oh um also uh can..... can I ummm, can I sit in your lap when we go eat and can you also feed me? Also one more question. Why do I feel weird?" He asks looking down cutely.

I wrap my arms around him in a hug and kisses him on the forehead.

"Of course you can baby Bunbun. I will also feed you. You can tell me the rest when you are ready. It's fine by me. Weird how Baby Bunbun?" I say pulling away from him.

"I fe... feel like we are connected somehow. I don't know how to describe it. Like us being bound together. I've had this feeling slightly before but it wasn't this strong." He says shrugging slightly.

"For werewolves we sense our mate when we turn sixteen. Hybrids, I have no clue about what happens. I have never thought to ask Yoongi hyung. But werewolves well and were for that matter find their mate or mates through smell and you smell so good like vanilla and strawberries. Plus, I have this overwhelming need to protect you and my wolf told me that you are our mate so there is that. (I know many put eighteen and I wanted to change it)

"Ohhhh ok." He says cutely making me chuckle.

He turns around so he can watch tv. Thirty minutes later Jin yells.

"Dinner's ready, get in here before you don't get any." We all know he's just joking but Jungkook doesn't know that.

Jungkook jumps a bit upon hearing the sudden yell. He turns toward me with a scared look in his eyes as his eyes start to well up with tears before falling.

"Nononono Baby Bunbun, Jin hyung didn't mean what he said about no one getting anything to eat if we don't come. He was just joking and he most likely forgot that you were here. Don't cry Baby Bunbun please don't cry. Jin hyung wouldn't let anyone much less you starve. He is not cruel. He knows you were in a bad situation before he found you and most likely didn't get enough food to sate you. He and the rest of us will make sure you have everything you could ever want or need all you have to do is ask." I say reassuringly as I wipe the tears that fall from his face making him nod before scooting off my lap and waits patiently for me to get up.

I get up before he makes grabby hands for me to pick him up once again. I comply and pick him up before walking us both in the dining room.

When we get there we find everyone already seated with two empty spots well three if you count Jin's seat who is putting food in front of everyone. Upon seeing the seating arrangement Jungkook whimpers. I tilt my head and whispers in his ear.

"Remember Baby Bunbun, you can sit on my lap. I told you, you could so you can." His mood lifts a bit hearing this as I take a seat next to Jin's chair and lets Jungkook get in a comfortable position sitting sideways on my lap.

I look around the table to see everyone except for Jin and Yoongi staring at us. Jin is the first to speak after setting mine and Jungkooks plate in front of us before he gets his plate off the counter and sits down, Jungkook and I thank him.

"If you three want me to keep on cooking for you I suggest you stop staring at Jungkook and Tae before I hit you with a frying pan. It's not like you have never seen someone sit in someone's lap before. Jimin, even though you are an alpha you sit in Yoongi's or Hoseok's lap all the time. Namjoon, I sit in your lap just as much. It's not uncommon. I'm actually surprised Jungkook has warmed up to anyone else of the group but I'm glad that it was Taehyung but we all know why Taehyung is attached to Jungkook minus Jungkook who will find out soon."