Part 1

Taekooksangel © 2021

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
this book may be triggering for some of you please keep that in mind.
⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

"YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS, DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT! NO ONE LOVES YOU OR WILL EVER LOVE YOU. NO ONE. NOT ONE SINGLE DAMN PERSON. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I BOUGHT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOU ARE USELESS TO ME AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN! YOU ARE JUST A STUPID ASS BUNNY HYBRID THAT CAN NOT DO ANY DAMN THING RIGHT!" The bunny hybrid hears his previous owner yell at him while he beats him.

"P... p.... please m...... master...................... s.. s.. stop..................... I... I.. I'll do.......... I will....... do....... better. I promise........... I'll do........... better. P... p.. lease stop." The bunny hybrid tries to voice but his owner continues to beat him until he's on the verge of blacking out completely.

When his owner finally stops he thinks the bunny hybrid is dead.

"Check him for a pulse." His owner says to one of his friends.

The friend hesitates for a second.

"Check. Him. For. A. Pulse." The hybrid owner repeats punctuating each word through clenched teeth.

The friend bends down taking the bunny hybrids wrist into his hand before placing two of his fingers on it to feel nothing before doing the same to his neck still feeling nothing.

He looks up at the bunny hybrids owner shaking his head no telling him that that the bunny hybrid has no pulse. The hybrid owners friend knows the bunny hybrid isn't dead just that his heart has slowed down enough for it to seem like he is.

A look of uncertainty crosses the bunny hybrid owners face before he pushes his friend out of the way and checks the bunny hybrids pulse himself to see that his friend was right. The bunny hybrids owner looks to one of his other friends.

"Throw him in the alley. He is of better use than he was when he was alive." He says before leaving with his last friend following after him.

The friend that checked for the bunny hybrids pulse looks at the bloody, beaten, and bruised bunny hybrid with concern as his other friend picks him up and walks outside as he follows him.

"Poor Daehyun, you'll be ok soon. Just please fight to wake up soon. That is all I ask. Wake up soon." He whispers to himself as he watches his friend place him far enough away from the door that if the bunny hybrid was still alive and he makes noise someone would hear him and will hopefully help him.

Also if the bunny hybrid does wake up and makes a noise no one in the house will hear him. The two walks back inside the house hoping the best for the hybrid that lays in the alley.

When the bunny hybrid wakes up hours later he is unable to move. He tries to move slightly but whimpers loudly in pain. He hears a noise at the entrance of the alley he tries to stop the whimpering but isn't able to because of the immense pain that passes covers his body.

Thinking it is his owner who has somehow realized that he is still alive and has come back to get him, he panics and squeaks out in fear then whimpers in pain as tears begin to run down his face. The noise gets louder and closer to him. The person had heard him and is now running towards him. When the person gets to him it's a man, he kneels down next to the now cowering bunny hybrid.

"Oh my gosh you poor thing! Please don't be scared of me. I'm not going to hurt you like the person who threw you out. If I do it is not purposefully. Let me take you to my hybrid shop and clinic so I can get you healed up. You are to hurt and weak to shift into a bunny just yet." The man says before his phone starts to ring, he answers it as muffled voices come from the phone.