We started talking about me. About how successful my store had been and my wife and my kid. "How old is she?" Isla asked.

"She is turning 4 next week." I explained. My wife, Jade, and I had a kid a year after we met and got married 2 years after.

"That's really cute. What's her name?" She asked. I hated to admit it but I had to.

"Well. I named her after my favorite person in the world. Can you guess?" She looked at me confused.

"You called your child Super Man. And it's a girl?" She joked. I shook my head laughing. "Seriously. I can't guess." She said.

I looked at her and said, "My best friend. My family. My soul. I named her Isla." I saw tears welling up in her eyes. I grabbed her and pulled her in for a hug. She squeezed me tightly.

"You were my favorite person in the world too Jamie. You really were. And I really missed you." She said, wiping away her tears.

For another hour we talked non stop; shedding a few tears and sharing some laughs. I remember Isla and I always told each other everything so she didn't hesitate to tell me about Niall and Liam, but she said it quiet enough for no one else to hear. Especially the fans.

Isla's P.O.V

Jamie and I talked for about 4 hours non stop. It was really good. I really missed him and it was really sweet of him to name his child after me. When the signing was almost over Jamie and I exchanged numbers and I dragged him outside to stand in line behind 20 directioners.

"What are we doing?" He asked as I gave him a wig. It was a blond one.

"We are going to make One Directions day." I giggled. I put on a red, wavy wig. It was difficult giving how long my hair was, but I managed.

"Okay. The plan is simple. Your going to stay out here and pretend to be waiting for me. I'm going to go in and get an autograph. Then I'm going to apologise for keeping them here longer than needed." Jamie smiled and nodded.

It was finally my turn to go in. I had changed my hair so I had a red, wavy wig on that was down to the centre of my back. I put contacts in changing my emerald eyes to a deep blue that looks like I've been crying. I had changed from my black leather jacket to a pink cardigan done up.

I walked in and saw everyone of the boys look up at me in wonder. "Hello. And your name is?" Harry asked with a cheeky grin plastered to his face.

"Hello. I'm Nadine Brown." I said. I looked over the boys and they were all smiling at me.

Louis said, "I like your outfit. It's amazing!"

They passed the CD down one by one signing it. "I'm sorry guy's." I tried to say with a fake sound of sincerity. But as I said it, it came out real.

"Excuse me?" Liam said.

"I said I was sorry." I repeated. They all looked at me shocked.

"Why is that now?" Niall asked. He was grinning at me and winked. Damn! He knew! No one else did though, so I carried on with the plan.

"I'm sorry that I am keeping you here longer that you should be. I'm sorry that you do so much for everyone and get so much hate. I'm sorry that you get little sleep and not a lot of privacy." I was feeling every word I said.

I looked at Niall then at Jamie and saw they were getting a little concerned now. I looked back at Harry, Zayn, Liam and Louis. They were all touched that I had said something so deep. "Thank you ver much." Liam said handing me the CD.

"We really appreciate your words." Louis added. Zayn smiled at me as did Harry. I took the CD from Liam and read it. It said; Call us? With his number on it. I grabbed it and walked out of the shop.