LOST || THE DEATHS OF THE STARKS

Start from the beginning

Grabbing her drink of water she chimes "Obviously titanic is going to be first,then star wars" Steve smiles as his niece continues to go on about everything he will need to catch up on

Natasha and Steve don't say anything else on the ride.To overwhelmed with their thoughts and grief

The world took Maria from them too soon.

She should be the one having to say goodbye to them when they preferably die of old age.

Not them having to say goodbye to her

Expect, they don't even get to do that.

The world seems to become dimer for the spy and soldier...

                                                                                           ------------

Bruce Banner sits quietly inside his lab at avengers tower previously known as Stark tower.The man who turns into the hulk works on a surprise project for Maria.Bruce smiles as he thinks about how excited his niece is going to be...

A ding gets his attention.Sliding his chair towards the table on the other side of the lab,the table his phone is on,he picks his phone up and reads the headline 'Mandarin Attack: Stark's presumed dead'

Bruce hands grip the edge of the table.His phone having fallen out of his hands.The Doctor can't believe what he has just read...

He had just said goodbye to Tony and Maria after the battle of New York

Tony had promised him that he would bring Maria back up to the tower after Christmas 

Bruce had promised Maria that they would do some experiments together.

Bruce has lost his best friend and niece

Bruce's hands slowly turn green as he tries to hold back the hulk.

The least he can do is not destroy the last connection he has to the Stark's

The doctor slowly takes deep breaths,trying to focus on a memory that he has of the two Stark's...

Maria and Tony Stark both scream the lyrics causing Bruce to drop his beaker onto the floor "SHOOT TO THRILL,PLAY TO KILL !" Bruce glares at the two "Do you both mind.Im trying to work"

Maria bangs her wrench on the table "So are we Brucie bear.See" doing jazz hands towards her bot she screams "TA DA !" The three watch as the arm falls and smacks onto the floor.Raising her brown eyes to look up at her dad she watches him cover his mouth with the back of his hand

"Are you laughing at me papa ?" Her dad grins behind his hand as he dramatically yawns "No" Maria rushes towards her uncle "He's laughing.This is mean i'm so upset.Uncle brucie bear, have i ever told you that you're my favorite"

Tony fake growls as he stomps towards Maria and picks her up.Pressing kisses all over her face "That's not allowed.Im always your favorite" Maria squeals in laughter as she holds her hands out for her uncle "Save me !"

Bruce smirks as the younger stark is deposited into his arms "Quick over here !" Maria and Bruce both laugh as he moves them towards the other side of the table "You stay on your side Tony.Do some actual work"

Maria pokes her tongue out at her dad "Shame.You just got told off" Bruce presses a kiss to the side of her head "Come,you can help me on my project." Maria grins in happiness "Really !" Bruce smiles at his niece as he places her on his chair "Of course.I need my lab assistant to help"