Shuck-Face(Minho)

"Minho, wait up!" you call after the Keeper, trying to keep up with him. He's absolutely booking it for no reason. The Doors don't close for ten minutes and there isn't a Griever in sight. He'd just taken you on your first run in the Maze as a Runner, and you have to admit, you love it.

Minho disappears into the Glade and you have to fight to run faster. The whole situation was annoying you. He told you to run faster, that he'd win in a race back to the Glad, but you weren't fast enough. You thought you'd be able to win, but you didn't even know the way back to the Glade, and it was a struggle even to keep up so you wouldn't get lost.

"Minho, what is your shuckin' pro-" you started going off, but something, someone tackles you to the ground.You hit your forehead on something, probably the wall, and the force knocks the wind out of you and you can no longer speak. You look up and Minho's on top of you, staring at you. "What are you-"

"Shh, you have blood on your forehead," he says, wiping at your skin with his thumb.

"Well, duh, you just tackled me and make me hit it," you roll your eyes, but he puts a finger on your mouth and makes you shut up. You roll your eyes again.

"Be still," he says, concentrating. When he's done, he wipes his thumb on the ground and looks at you. Stares at you. You furrow your eyebrows at him, but he doesn't budge. He's just staring at you, switching his gaze from your eyes to your lips. When he starts leaning in closer to kiss you, you let him, but you're still really confused. He barely knows you. Minho pulls away, smiling.

"What are you grinnin' at, shuck-face?" you ask and push him off you. You stand up, wipe your clothes off, and start walking into the Map Room. You look behind you, and yep, Minho's on the ground still.

You have to admit, though. He's a good kisser and you really did like it.