His Reaction To You Being A Dork

Gally:

Whenever you got overly tired was when you seemed to act the most dorky to put it in the simplest terms. He tried to keep his face straight, but he always seemed to crack a smile or a laugh as he'd watch you tell some weird story or joke to the others at the bonfire. The jokes would never end up making sense, but it made him fall for you so much more.

Minho:

Whenever you were acting like a dork, it caught Minho by surprise, but he loved it. He loved that you were able to lighten the mood and make him laugh after he spent the day in the forsaken labyrinth. It just made him wish that he could be around you more during the day so he could feel the internal bliss inside him all of the time.

Newt:

"You're such a bloody dork," was a phrase you heard frequently from Newt. He always seemed to catch you in your weirdest moments which seemed to make him fall for you even more when he found out about this other side of you. It worried him sometimes that he would see this side of you because of you being under the influence of Gally's 'juice', but he loved the way that you two could be secretly dorks together.

Thomas:

He returned back early from the maze one day to find you in the Gardens by yourself, picking tomatoes, but you hadn't noticed him yet. The other boys in the Gardens had already left as dinner was about to be served, but you wanted to just finish what you had been doing. "Picking some tomatoes...while I'm in the Glade...I better hurry my ass or Gally'll scream in my face." You muttered some made up song to yourself, chuckling softly at your joke at the end, but your head popped up as you heard someone's laughter echoing your own. He tilted his hand, glancing at you weirdly, but his lips broke into a smile as he murmured, "Nice song."