You Sleep In His Hammock With Him

(No Thomas for this one)

Credit: isaacnewt0n

-

Gally: "Gally?" It was dark out, and the stars were blinking brightly, lighting up the sky. You had just woken up from a nightmare, and couldn't get back to sleep. You had wandered over to Gally's hut, and opened the door with shaky hands.

He looked at you with a confused look on his face, but it was soon replaced with worry. Gally cared about you very much, maybe even a little to much.

"What's wrong munchkin?" he asks, referring to your small size.

"I had a nightmare, everyone was gone and it was just me and these people-" Gally shushes you quietly, before pulling his blankets up, gesturing for you to get in beside him.

"You're safe with me." He says, wrapping his arms around you before falling back asleep. You drifted off again with a smile on your face.

Newt: Newt was warm. You could tell by the content look on his face and the extra blankets tucked into his sleeping bag. You, on the other hand, were freezing. You had been here for a year and they still didn't have enough blankets for you.

You were sick of feeling cold and lonely, so you walked over to Newt's sleeping bag and nudged him with your foot.

"Move over, I'm freezing." You say, feeling color in your cheeks at the idea of sleeping next to Newt. He made a little noise and moved over, running his hands over his face.

Newt smelled of tea and dirt, a surprisingly nice combination. As soon as you had settled into the warm sleeping bag, Newt nuzzled his face into your neck and pulled you close to him.

Your breath hitches, before you relax into him, happy and warm.

Minho: It very got boring in the glade right around the time everyone was getting ready to sleep. You were craving some human interaction, as you had been stuck in the medical tent all day. The only people you had seen all day were some clumsy slicers, Clint, and Jeff.

You soon noticed Minho reading a map in his hammock. You smile slightly, before getting up and walking towards him. He was engrossed in his work, making little notes when he noticed something. His eyebrows were scrunched in concentration, making this the perfect opportunity for you.

"BOO!" you shout as you jump onto him, sprawling your arms and legs out like a starfish. Minho yelps loudly, before groaning.

"Y/N, go to bed." He says, annoyed at your playful mood.

"But I wanna cuddle!" You exclaim, wrapping your arms around his torso.

Minho sighs, but pulls you close anyways