Hatred

Thomas:

"I swear you are just as annoying as Gally sometimes " you roll your eyes at Thomas.

" You are the biggest drama queen sometimes I swear slit-head." You could help but stop the small smile playing across your lips as Thomas stared at you almost as is he was trying to burnt lazers into you.

You were recently the new Greenie in the glade and for some reason Thomas just didn't like you. Nor were to fond of him yourself.

"Are you two at it again." Minho's tired voice came from the door way of the home stead Newt by his side.

"Can't you two just get along?" Newt rubbed his eyes and over his face clearly exhausted.

"I didn't start it" You threw your hands up in the air."

"You saying i did"

At that point Thomas and you started shouting, from Minho and Newt's perceptive it sounded like nothing but yelling. You were so fed up with Thomas's attitude.

It was an understatement if the galders said you had slight anger issues. The first time Gally talked to you, your slapped him square in the face. Threw an apple at Minho aswell.

As Thomas's voice went louder, you were so annoyed at him you, you couldn't take it anymore you went driving into him ready to tackle him to the ground. Just as you were about to hit him someones arms had been around your waist hurling you off of him. "NEWT SOME HELP?" Minho's voice was strain as you squirmed in his arms trying to attack Thomas.

"Jeez Greenie for a small girl you are strong." Minho grunted as he threw you over his shoulder taking you away from Thomas.

Minho:

"Wrong." Minho's breath hit the back of your neck as he stood behind you observing- more like criticizing you. You huffed trying to keep your tone calm.

"What is it now?" You hissed through clenched teeth, moving your position so you angled yourself so you could see a glimpse of his face but still on your map which you had been drawing up.

"It's not what it looked like" he shook his head bring his hands up to run it through his hair.

"Yes it is!" You growled returning back to drawing up your map.

"No the that was thicker." He pointed the the middle of the piece of paper.

"No it wasn't okay Shank" you smirked as he heard Minho shuffle back a bit.

"Listen don't forget I am the ke-" you cut him off turning around.

"I am the keeper and I am always right" you mimicked him in a ridiculously deep voice.

"Hey I never said that" he pointed his finger at you. "You sure do act like it, you aren't always right you know" you turned back to your table leaning over slightly. "I do not, I just know when stupid shanks like you are wrong."

"There you go again, geez I hate you sometimes.

"You think I like having you here?" He glared.

"You think I like being here?" You rebutted not brothing to look at him.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE TALK TO NEWT OR ALBY AND JUST LEAVE" He shouted pointing to the door. You were shocked never had you pushed MInho this far. Slowly moving you made your way to the door." I really do hate you" you walked to the door stopping to look at Minho who's eye didn't leave you.

"most of the time."

Newt: "What's your problem?" You crossed your arms over your chest.

"You. Can't. Be. A. Runner. Love, sorry to break it to ya." He snorted.