Your Taylor Swift Song

Newt-Ours

"Hey baby, what's up?" you said to your boyfriend Newt.

"Oh, hey, Y/N, nothing, just a bit stressed out..." Newt said with a faint smile. You wrapped your arms around his waist.

"What's stressing you?" He turns and faces you, embracing you in his arms.

"Nothing, darling, just everything...the maze, the glade, the gladers..."

"Oh," you said. "What's happening with the gladers?"

"Noth-"

"Hey slintheads why don't you do something useful for once?" a random glader calls.

Newt grimaces. "That. That's whats wrong, love."

You smile and put your forehead against his, looking into his beautiful eyes. "Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard."

Minho-Superman

It's early when you get up and you're still tired, but to you its worth it. You get up and make your way silently through the glade among the sleeping boys. You make your way to the map room. Inside is your boyfriend, Minho, getting ready to run for the day. He's hunched over the map room table but you can't help but think tall, dark, and beautiful.

"Hey, babe," he says greeting you with a kiss. "How are you?"

And you say "Just fine."

"Walk me to the East door?"

I always forget to tell you, I love you.

You walk together hand in hand to the door, comfortable in the silence of each other's company. At the door, you hug him and whisper in his ear "Don't forget, don't forget about me..."

"Never," he breathes.

I watch superman fly away

You've got a busy day today

Go save the world...

He looks back at you once more before entering the maze and smiles.

I'll be around.

Thomas-Everything Has Changed

All I knew this morning when I woke is I know something now, know something now I didn't before. That's what you thought as you stretched in the dewy morning grass. You lay awake for a few minutes, pondering this thought.

"Y/N! Help me with the greenie!" Alby called.

You groaned. "Alright!" You got up and walked over to where Alby was standing with the greenie who arrived yesterday, Thomas. You hadn't really gotten to see him yesterday so you were a bit curious. He looked a little nervous too, as you got closer...and maybe familiar? When you got within feet of him, your stomach did a flip. He did seem familiar.

And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies

The beautiful kind, making up for lost time.

You stuck out your hand. "Hi, I'm Y/N," you said with a shy smile. A warm hand took yours. There was something oddly familiar about his touch.

Come back and tell me why

I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time, oh, oh, oh.

And meet me there tonight

And let me know that it's not all in my mind.

"Hey," the boy said slowly. "I'm Thomas."

All I know is we said, "Hello."

And your eyes look like coming home

All I know is a simple name

Everything has changed.

Gally-The Way I Loved You

"You shucking slinthead!" you yelled at Gally.

"It was your fault Y/N!" he yelled back getting in your face.

"You never-"

"Woah, Gally, Y/N, calm down," Alby shouted, trying to lessen the fight. "Just because you guys broke up and can't fight over couple stuff, doesn't mean you can fight over work stuff! Separate!"

You huffed off to your room in the homestead. You dived onto your bed and let out an aggravated sigh. As annoying as Alby was being at the moment, you had to admit he was right. Ever since you and Gally ended whatever you had, you still bickered non-stop but now it couldn't end like before.

But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain

And it's 2am and I'm cursing your name

You're so in love that you act insane

And that's the way I loved you

You would always argue, that was what made you Y/N and Gally, but now there was no and. There were only you as separate entities. No matter how many times you argued with Gally though, you had always made up, usually with a passionate make out session. Gally brought out all the worst in you- and all the best. You think on these thoughts deep into the night.

And it's 2am and I'm cursing your name

Breakin' down and coming undone.

You wake to find someone knocking on your door. You open it to reveal a sleep deprived Gally.

"Look, Y/N, I'm sorry, I don't know what it is about us-I act like I hate you but-really I'm so in love with-"

You silence him with a kiss.

It's a roller coaster kinda rush

And I never knew I could feel that much

Bonus!

Chuck (non-romantic duh!)-Ronan

"No! No! Noooooo!" you yelled into the void of WICKED. You clutched Chuck's dying body. Thomas was over Gally, beating him senseless. You couldn't believe it. Chuck, the little brother of the glade, was dying in your arms. "Hang on, Chuck, hang on," you sobbed, as if it would make a difference. You had gotten out of the maze, this wasn't supposed to happen. You were supposed to find Chuck's mom.

And what if I really thought some miracle would see us through?

"Y/N! We HAVE to go!" You heard someone scream. You just held Chuck tighter, but his grip on his hand was loosening.

I can still feel you hold my hand, little man.

You felt hands dragging you away, off of Chuck's body. You let yourself be dragged not having any energy left. In the bus, everyone is silent.

No one knows what to say

About a beautiful boy who died.

You think of all the good times you had in the glade and wonder what's coming next and if, maybe it was a better death for Chuck than in this scorched earth.

I remember the last day when I kissed your face

And whispered in your ear

You were my best four years.

What if the miracle was even getting one moment with you?