Early Mornings

This one isn't actually the book, it's the cast from the movie but I thought it was cute idk.

-

Dylan O'Brien: In the mornings, the two of you would lay there, not saying a word. It wasn't awkward between the two of you, or tense. It was comfortable. Having his arms around you and his body radiating it's warmth onto yours just made you feel like you were home. No matter where you were with him, it made you feel at home, and in the moments of your early mornings you were always the happiest.

Will Poulter: He would always wake up before you, he would cuddle into you as his fingers softly moved through your hair, combing it and playing with it, slowly pulling you out of your dreamy state. You loved waking up to his fingers in your hair, you always woke with a smile on your face, knowing that he was right there beside you. As soon as you woke up he would smile, kissing you on the head before spending a few more quiet moments together.

Ki Hong Lee: His face looked so soft as you would place your hand on it gently, stroking his cheek before moving up into his hair, combing it with your fingers as you hear him stir in his sleep. His eyes would barely open as he looked at you, soon his face would scrunch into the smile you loved as he would croak out a "Good morning, baby." Waking up with that smile was everything you looked forward to in the morning, and you were lucky to say it was because of you.

Thomas Sangster: You would wake up to the weight shifting back into the bed. Thomas always woke up before you, going out for his morning smoke before coming back into the bed to cuddle with you and steal your warmth as his body had cooled from the crisp morning air. You would instinctively curl back into his side as he would lean down and kiss your head. "Morning, love." He would say, making you smile as your eyes fluttered open, meeting his gaze. "Morning," You'd say back groggily before the two of you would lay there until you were ready to face the day.