Waking Up In The Glade

NEWT

His blonde hair would be a disheveled mess in the morning and he always pouted when you made fun of him for it. Of course he'd use the excuse for you to fix it and have your dainty fingers weave through his hair to get in back in place. Being the cuddly and loveable person he is though would only mess it up once again when he buried his face in the crook of your neck and moaning an, "I'm tired." Eventually he'd get up, after a long time of listening to you pester him to get his bloody arse out of bed. Once his feet hit the ground though, he'd become his usual chipper self and basically drag you into the breakfast line.

MINHO

He'd be the first to wake, seeing as his job required him to rush into the maze as soon as the doors opened. He'd always try to sneak out of the hammock without disturbing you. But you'd always open your eyes once his warm body drifted from yours. He'd smile weakly and press a kiss to your forehead. You'd always bid him goodbye and reminded him to be safe and not to become griever meat. "You know I'm too fast for that," he would reply with a cheeky wink. And with that, he'd be off and not seen again until the evening.

THOMAS

Light snores would be the first thing you'd hear in the morning. When you'd open your eyes Thomas's lips would be slightly parte and the small noises that would be emitted from them would be so adorable. Thomas was insanely hard to get up in the morning, but a firm kiss would usually draw him away from sleep. Whenever you'd wake him like that, he never failed to get up without a smile on his face. Of course whenever Alby walked by, he'd hold you tightly and still pretend to be asleep, hoping for a couple extra precious minutes with you safe and sound in his arms.

GALLY

The key to waking Gally up was persistence. Everyone who experienced Gally's wrath during the daytime was lucky to not be the one waking him up. With a combination of poking his cheeks, blowing on his face, forcing his eyelids open, and the occasional wet willy he would finally grumble a couple cuss words and get up. Of course he'd be bitter for a solid five minutes or so, but soon show another side of him only you got to see. He'd pepper kisses on your face and hold you close to him before setting off to go to his work.