Death's Little Village-1

Start from the beginning

"...Why are you looking at me like I just gone through torture?"

Whoops, I let my true feelings show.

"Ahem, your seeing things. Anyway~"

I quickly walked pass the poor bastard, stepped over the fighting duo, and moved towards where my black shirt laid across the floor and under my armor rack to put it on. Thankfully it didn't have Tomo's smell on it....this time anyway. But with that done and over with I then focus my attention on my other belongings and began equipping while also speaking to Oscar who still stood behind me.

"Anything interesting I should know about? There wasn't any problems during look out duty last night was there?"

"Nothing that should concern you Chief. Demon Beasts wandering here, Demon Beats taking a shit there, but with Sylvie's Magic Barrier none of us had to worry about them noticing us. It was all pretty boring really"

"Good"

He huffs at my reply as he most likely thought the complete opposite. No doubt the guy wanted to at least kill a few Demon Beasts to starve off the boredom he's been experiencing these pass three days. I'm just glad Lupus was the one partnered with him last night instead of Elena. Just thinking about her gives me shivers. That girl I've come to know has a habit of cursing up a storm and has a temper to match it as well. Hmm, wonder if she's part of House Netherwolf.... Let's put a pin on that thought.

After finishing putting on my light armor and clothing, having my katanas strap to my hip and sword on my back and everything else in my storage ring, I was all set and ready. Now then-

"The Hell you say to me you little shit!? Get over here so I can shove my sword up your ass and out your mouth you fuck face!!!"

Speak of the devil.

"Look like somebody piss Elena off again heheh" - Oscar

Indeed someone did. Sighing at what could have enrage the Bloody Frenzy, I turn to face Oscar who was smiling and already making his way towards my tent entrance. No doubt eager to see who the poor sap was. Seriously, there really wasn't a dull moment with these group of wolves. Something always happening whether it be them going at it with each other or something else, there's always something. But, I guess I'm ok with that.

It's always entertaining to see plus me or Akari could put a stop to it if it gets too out of hand. That's why...I was right there trailing behind Oscar with a sly grin on my face. The cries of both our little ones becoming nothing but a faint sound in the background.

"How much you wanna bet Zev is the one who pissed her off"

"HA!! That's no bet Chief, it's obvious who it is"

And sure enough, once we pass through the flaps of my tent we were greeted with the sight of a struggling John doing his damnedest to hold a raging Elena back from murdering a confused Zev who just stood there not understanding why she was so angry.

What did you do Zev?

"Get your fucking hands off me Johnny boy!! I need to kill this fucking piece of shit and feed his remains to the fucking Demon Beasts!! Let go!!"