Black Hound-1

Yo!! It's finally here the New chapter. Sorry for the long, long delay, but you can't rush perfection!! Plus I was a little stuck on how to progress and had many ideas but was just having trouble on how to put it all together but it's getting there...slowly. Anyway quick question, how does Kazuto's voice sound to you? For me I'm reading him using Ichigo's voice from bleach. Let me know I'm curious.

The meeting that consisted of the elders and house heads lasted the rest of the morning and early afternoon and like Amira said, it was boring. I don't want to go over all the details but it was basically about the workings within the village like budget, military reports, complaints, activity near the village, and many other things that I don't feel like explaining. But despite all that the real reason behind the meeting was for the new Chief which was me, to become accustom and officially introduce myself towards the backbone of the village. I'll admit that I'm new to this and obviously wasn't knowledgeable enough about much of the village as a whole, so it wasn't all that surprising when I was told what was expected of me as the chief.

But before they went on to say anymore crap and when I say they I mean Renzo and Zedong, I explained to them how I knew my duties as Chief and one of them was to not give a damn about what they say for I'm the one that's above them while they can stay beneath my boot where they belong. Of course you can imagine their reaction as they visibly shook in anger but with a flare my MP there weren't any further displays of hostility from the two. This in turn got the approval nods of most of the elders while Amira seem to revel in the fact I put the two in their place. If Sue was in there as well I could almost imagine her cheering as she said it was expected of me.

The rest of the meeting like I said was boring so there isn't much else I could say along those lines other than that I was beyond happy when it finally concluded. I was even one of the first out the room with Amira attached to my arm when there was questions about when the wedding was and it didn't help when Amira answered "soon" as we left. (Sigh) she just love seeing the troubled look on my face, even now as we make our way back home Amira never let that teasing smirk leave her face while she continues to poke fun at me.

"When is our wedding date darling? The people seem to be curious and we shouldn't keep them waiting"

"Amira please stop kidding, I might just get killed if I'm not careful"

"Heheh I wonder why that is. Does my husband has a secret admirer I'm not aware of?"

"(Whisper) Oh you have no idea"

I whispered to myself but I'm sure Amira heard me as she seem to tighten her hold on me. I didn't pay it much mind since I was busy hoping Rhea doesn't ever find out about this. She can be.... possessive of what belongs to her, especially when it comes to me after finding out about Sakuya so being near any woman that's taking a liking to her pet...she definitely would not allow. Knowing her I have no doubt that this time she would make sure I know who I belong to. Just thinking about it forces a faint blush on my cheeks and I had to quickly shake those thoughts away as I turn my attention to Amira who to her enjoyment had my arm firmly place against her breast.

"(Ahem). So about that team I mentioned earlier"

I tried ignoring it.

"Oh right, I almost forgot. Like I said earlier I have just the people you could employ for your mission. Their a rowdy bunch but they can handle just about anything. I'll inform the captain to report to your office tomorrow morning"

"I hope they're as good as you say... and trustworthy"

Amira glance up to stare into my eyes after hearing the edge in my voice from saying trustworthy. She didn't say anything at first as her golden orbs look to be searching through mine, but there was a certain look in hers that gave me the impression of understanding before further assuring me with a slight smile.