Summon (Edited)

This is my First story so I don't really know how it's going to turn out, I'm not much of a writer but always wanted to try it out. Soo here I go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know, Ever since I could remember I was always been told I was a disgrace, a stain on the family name, trash, any insult you could think of really. I've been push, shoved, beaten again and again till it repeats, like loop. Haha, funny isn't it? like don't these guys got anything better to do? But that doesn't mean I just sit there and take it oh no, I make sure I put up a fight no matter if it's with words or my fist.

Like right now my brothers sent their kiss ass lapdogs on me while I'm in the bathroom when all I'm trying to do is pee in peace(crying).

"Wait! Wait! Before we do this at least let me finish first" I said while standing doing my business as the four of them stand near the entryway. But I don't think they heard me because they started making they're way towards me.

Uhhh I really didn't want to but they just wouldn't stop and I wasn't done yet. So. They. Force. My. Hand. I had no choice but to face them and you can probably tell how that went. Anyway let's not get into that any further, let's just say I was the only one who come out unscathed.

After that disaster I started heading back to class while keeping my guard up making sure there weren't any other surprises, I would hate for something tragic to happen again.
But incidents like these are the norm for me, not that part pacifically but fighting in general. As I entered the class and sat in my seat I let out a long sigh.

"Hehehe look like you ran into some trouble again huh what happened" the girl sitting next to me said.

"Let's just say both side loss something very important and would rather blockout that moment for the rest of their lives"

"Aren't you being a little dramatic about it"

"If only you knew"

The girl sitting next to me was a friend of mine, her name is 'Mia".

She's kind of a tomboyish type of girl and it's always fun being around her

"Man, your brothers seriously don't know when to quit. Shouldn't they just focus on their Oh so might talents people keep preaching about"

"Maybe messing with kazuto is one of their many talents" said the guy sitting behind me.

His name is 'Zuko" and he is also one of my close friends.

He's the lazy go with the flow type of guy but always ready to hit on some girls when they catch his eye

"God I hope not" I said while I slowly put my head on my desk.

Then I felt a gentle touch rubbing my head soothing me from my discomfort, then let out a calming gentle voice.

"There there" I look up to see that it was a angle that came to wash away my troubles.

Her name was 'Riri' and she was like a majestic creature, a angle that Descended and shines brightly in our class

Her name was 'Riri' and she was like a majestic creature, a angle that Descended and shines brightly in our class. For some reason she's taken a liking to me.

"You shouldn't let that bother you kazuto, as long as I known you you never let anyone get to you and always remain yourself. That's what I really admire about you" she said with gorgeous smile.

I looked at her with teary eyes then jumped out of my seat yelling her name to give her a hug. I must have surprised her because she screamed a little, but before I went in for the hug all the nearest boys tackled me all at once.

"What the hell do you think your doing you bastard" - irrelevant guy.

"Don't get ahead of yourself just because she t-t-touch you ahhh it's not fair" -creepy guy.

"That's right she everyone's angel"-pervert.

"Get off me you rejects it's not my fault my body moved on it's own" -idiot

We all just continued fighting just like that while everyone else looked at us like idiots. I get along pretty well with everyone in my class and most in the school. I guess it's because I'm not that much different from them so there's no real reason for them hate or criticize me, and after what Riri said I feel even more confident. After awhile class ended and we started discussing on where to go after school, Then.

Mysteriously in a instant appeared a bright light up from under us engulfing everything completely. Then next thing I knew I was in a unfamiliar place with unfamiliar people before us.

"Welcome heroes!!, the gods have answered our call and brought you forth here to save us from the evil demon lords.

""""""""".......""""""""""

U got to be kidding me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far so good I guess. I wish I could have done better but maybe later in the future. Give me your thoughts I would appreciate it and let me know if my grammar off. Also vote