Unwanted Trouble-1

Hey what's up guys, I know this is a little late since I normally post one or two chapters a week. I mostly just been reading on Wattpad a lot and haven't been doing any of my story but here you are!!! A two part chapters. Honestly it was originally one very long chapter so I just broke it. It wasn't easy either!!! I almost deleted half of it!! Half!!! If that was to happen 😱😱☠️ anyway......enjoy.

Sakuya>

Alright Sakuya let's just calm down and view our situation. I look towards the the corner of my eyes behind me. Right now there's multiple demons behind me blocking my way to go where the kid is. I also noticed more still within the trees on the sides. I'm sure Axel brought more with him and sent some of them to where the boy is. Tsk, he'll just have to deal with them alone for now. I look back front to see Axel and that dog of a demon beast beside him. Looking at the demon beast body closely I noticed fresh large wounds all over it. It must have fought against something just as powerful to give it those wounds.

"Is this lot supposed to intimidate me Axel? That mutt is doing a better job at it and it's about to kill over"

I smile though it's hidden behind my mask for them to see. Axel looks at the wounded demon beast then slowly turn back at me smiling so wide that it's visible behind that disgusting black misty scarf of his, then chuckle sinisterly.

"Kekeke, what these? These are proof of accomplishment and nothing more. A demon beast of this caliber won't be hindered by these minor wounds"

He places his hand on the beast, petting it on it's right side where a large claw mark is engrave across it. All while retaining that sinister smile of his.

I don't like this, something just doesn't feel right besides me being cornered. Knowing him and his boss I know there's got to be more going on, why else would they be here.....and too soon at that. I ponder my thoughts for a few seconds until I was snap out of it by shout from Axel.

"Kill her!!"

Immediately without delay the surrounding demons rush at me all at once. I grab my hilt and remain still as I close my eyes and focus. I slowly breathe in and out as time around me slow and the noise slowly fades out, nothing could be heard but my steady breathing. As time slowly continues I felt the presence of the very first demon to enter my blade range to my right. I instantly open my eyes and turn my body while swiftly unsheathing my blade and slash horizontally at the demon slicing him in half.

That didn't discourage the others as they continued coming at me. Once I killed that demon 3 more quickly close the gap from behind, All attacking simultaneously one from the air and two from the ground. Before they made contact I jumped backwards towards the demon in the air completely ignoring the other two. She was surprise but tried to quickly slash downward but because of how close I was it was impossible for her sword to hit me and as a result I head butted her. Before she started falling backwards I stretch my arm out in front while turning my katana to face me and thrusting between my arm, piercing the demons abdomen. Pulling my blade free while still floating I grab her sword that was over my head and threw it just below me at one of the demons.

"Aghh!!!"- Demon

It plugged halfway into his chest making it easier for me to step on the hilt and use it as a foothold. With my added pressure it sunk further into him.

"AHHHH!!!"- Demon

He screams in agony feeling the cold sword slowly ripping through his flesh. The demon next to him dash towards me swinging his large sword at me, but I jump again to dodge and use enough force to make the sword pierce through the previous demon chest killing him in the process. While in the air I realize I was surrounded by large ice spears being lunch at me from all side.