Death's Little Village-2

Amira>

"(Sigh)...I'm so bored~ when is my hubby returning to me?"

A snort was heard from across the office but went completely ignored by me in favor of complaining. And let me tell you, I have a lot to complain about.

Stupid paperwork.

Stupid husband of mine leaving me with it.

Stupid nagging old geezers plotting somewhere.

And most definitely, stupid waste of air by the name of that conceited prick, Arstol.

If that weak piece of shit tries to make a move on me one more time, Gods I will kill him.

"Miss him already do you? Or is it you're hoping he returns quickly so you can be free of the workload hm?"

Oh, and don't even get me started on how much fun my sadistic Aunt was having at my expense. So what if I didn't want to do the mountain of boring work that comes with being the chief and head of a house. I was free at last dammit!!!

At least, when it came to being chief.

Huffing at Seliora's words, I simply began twirling in my chair while staring up at the spinning ceiling that was, in my opinion, far more interesting than the crap that was on my desk.

"Hardly. I know no matter how much I hope or beg, my husband won't be returning anytime soon to rescue me from you- I mean work, the evil entity, known as work"

I quickly correcting myself and was thankful that when I took a peek during one of my spins, Seliora who was busy working didn't seem to react to my words.

There was a reason me and Akari fear our aunt after all.

Not willing to give her the chance just in case it was a delayed reaction on her part, I was quick to speak before she could.

"Anyway, I just simply find that I miss teasing my husband. He makes the cutest expressions despite trying to be so tough all the time. Heh, like on the morning the day he left I mentioned children to him and he looked like he was going to have a heart attack"

I couldn't help but laugh at the memory. Kazuto had just woken up that morning and was still half asleep when I ran into him and teased at first about his exhausted state then offhandedly mention about how I tired him out that night. All in front of a blushing Sue. He at first rolled his eyes but when I brought up who our future children could take after his reaction was priceless. It was even more perfect when Sue began swooning.

"Hehe, oh I can perfectly relate with how it feels to tease ones husband. My, just the thought brings up so many memories"

I heard more than saw the moment she cup her cheeks and was no doubt reminiscing about her time with my uncle. A time, I really didn't want to hear about. Shuddering at the mere thought, I let myself do one last turn around in my seat before coming to a stop to stare pleadingly at Seliora who, like I thought, was reminiscing.

"Can you please not talk about whatever it is you and my uncle get up to. I don't want to hear what is essentially Sylvie's traumatic childhood"

She paused in her musing and shot me an annoyed and affronted glare.

"How rude. There is nothing wrong with expressing how I love my husband, and what do you mean traumatic? Sylvie had a wonderful childhood"