My Pet (Edited)

You know, I've decided to just keep making longer chapters. I get so much done plus it just feels right you know. I don't have to limit my writing or imagination and just let it flow. But I don't want to make it too long so I'll need some self control lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Your a disgrace to this family!--isn't that the juro family shame child--why is that trash here--beat him harder--how are you our child--you defect!!--hagaga! Now you look more like trash(shut up)--you should have never been born!!--you embarrassment!!(shut up)--you can't win--JUST DI(Shut Up!)--EVERYONE BETRAYED YOU!!--KAZUTO!!(SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!).

"(Gasp!!!!!!!!!!)"

I woke up gasping for air and sweating like crazy, staring at a unfamiliar ceiling I quickly look at my surroundings confuse and distress, not knowing where I am or what exactly happened.

"...Am I...still alive? Or........"

All I know is I'm currently trap in a large dark area with my only light source being a small hole in the ceiling. If I had to guess I'm in some sort of underground room, like those dungeon traps in games. I placed my hands on the ground in attempt to lift myself up but, I was missing my left arm and my ankle seem to be chained.

"Yea, I'm definitely in hell"

This is probably my torture room right? But if I'm dead why would the devil go out of his way to bandage my arm, and change my clothes? Maybe he's not so bad.

Despite my optimism I was honestly in a state of shock. I mean I died right?well at least I know I did, wait....how did I die again? I was.....I-I did something....what....what was....

"What happened to me?"

I place my hand on my face trembling at the thought of not knowing how I died or if I died or what exactly is going on, just that I still feel the excruciating pain, the suffering, helplessness, and intense hatred. But what scared me most was that I feel....like something changed in me, something.....that shouldn't be there.

(Creak)

I heard a sound above me like footsteps and probably a faint voice. Wondering if there's someone there I thought I would try speaking but, I was hesitant. I don't know who or what was up there but I can't just stay like this, so I yelled.

"Hey!!! Is anyone there!!! Get me out would you!!!"

"........."

There was no reply but I know I heard someone.

"Hey!!! I know you can hear me!!! Get me out now!!!"

Still nothing. I thought I would just keep yelling, something was bound to happen. But then suddenly the room started glowing.

"What?"

From the ceiling to the walls and on the floor glowed Red with runes all over. I didn't know what was going on but at least something was happening, which is good right?

"Whatever's going on I hope it's something I can handle"

The runes glowed brighter and brighter making it harder to see anything. When I open my eyes I found myself in a completely different place.