Black Hounds-2

"What the hell is going on in here!?"- Akari

She asked, and I gave her a long level look before answering.

"...I'm guessing you must be the captain of the Black Hounds. It's a pleasure meeting you"

"...right~ you too Chief. Now can someone explain what's going on"

"Oh just handling business, nothing too important. Seliora could you do something about..."

I motion towards Arstol who was on the verge of passing out from the lack of oxygen and bloodlust from the blade. Seliora seem to snap out of whatever daze she was in to quickly nod her head in understanding of my request.

"Of course Chief. I'll be happy to escort sir Arstol out of the mansion for you"

She said with a all too happy smile. I think she was enjoying what I was doing to the guy, he must really not be liked. Oh well, with that I loosen the chains but not before slamming his body head first into the ground with enough force to possibly give him a concussion. Hopefully that should be enough to get my point across, if not well....his funeral. After the chain was removed off his person I reach to grab my sheath and held it up slightly as I beckon my weapon to return to it's resting place. Can't tell you enough how cool it feels to move my weapon around with just a thought. It's like moving a extra limb.

Once I place my weapon back next to me I look up to see Seliora finger glowing a bright shade of yellow before pointed it at the painfully wheezing Arstol. Just like how she use to levitate books and documents Seliora covered him in the same glowing aura and will his body into the air with ease. Arstol was too disoriented and busy trying to catch his breath that he didn't realize what was happening until he notice he was outside the office along with Seliora who was in the process of closing the doors with a slight bow.

"If you'll excuse me"

Seliora said then promptly close the doors. Once they left it was only me and the bewildered captain who was still staring at the exit. I guess walking in here to witness something like that would surprise anybody, but we really should get down to business. I was about to speak when suddenly she beat me to it with clear amusement in her voice.

"I gotta say I was not expecting that when I thought of coming in here this morning. It's not everyday that I get to see someone manhandles the heir to the Lancard house like that. Pretty daring eh Chief?"

She said, and began walking towards me with a surprisingly satisfying smile. Does nobody like that guy?

"So that was Renzo son. I guess the apple doesn't fall from the tree"

"Heh, you telling me you did all that without knowing who he was? Not worried about any retaliation Chief?"

"They could try but it's not going to end well for them. It would actually let me nip this in the bud sooner rather than later"

"You don't say"

She replied ominously as she was now standing in front of my desk with a hand on her hip and a wicked smile stretch across her face. This catches my attention as I notice the look in her eyes....those hatred, craze filled eyes that I knew all too well because.....they look so much like mine.