6

"I don't want to talk." Izuku snapped and stood up. He stomped his way to his door but before he could even reach for the doorknob, Eraserhead shot his scarf at him.

Izuku was already use to dodging those things so he jumped out of the way with ease.

He glared over his shoulder at the hero who was staring at him, dumbfounded. "Please." Izuku said, voice laced with desperation and sadness. "Leave me alone.

_____(I now name this line Kevin)

As the weeks passed, Eraser didn't approach Izuku or his workplace, but nothing changed for him and the nighttime vigilante.

He was taking a break from exhausting himself trying to catch him, and instead he began to focus on him and how he fought.

Even though he was following the law and doing his job as a hero, he couldn't fight the urge that he was doing something wrong. He hadn't told anyone, not even the Vigilante himself, but he overheard his story.

He was just a kid with a big dream. He was dying.

If he spent the rest of his life in jail for saving people, Eraserhead probably wouldn't be able to forgive himself.

That was what he was thinking as he watched the vigilante sit on the edge of a roof and look over the streets.

There was a difference between him and heroes. No, not that what he was doing was illegal, but because he actually wanted to make a difference. He didn't care for fame or money, he genuinely wanted to save people and bring hope.

It was true what that kid he saved said before. People really did call out to him. He didn't have a name but they called him the Savior Vigilante.

Eraser was sure that the kid wasn't the only one that admired him.

Talking about kids, another one he couldn't get out of his mind was that Izuku guy from the café. He had gotten mixed feelings when he first met him, he was acting all strange as if being around a hero made him uncomfortable. He misinterpreted it and thought he was up to no good, but after seeing his father, it kind of made more sense.

It was obvious he was being abused. The signs were there. The way he forced a smile for others but once they turned their backs, that sad and empty look came back.

He was limping and wincing the last time he saw him, and that just proved his point even more.

All the evidence he needed was when his dad smacked him, poured liquor on him, ruined his schoolwork and humiliated him in front of everyone at his job, to know he was being abused. But he couldn't help someone who didn't want it.

One of the things that made him the most confused, is how he watched the boy cough up blood. If it's because of the abuse, then there must be something inside him damaged. He could have internal bleeding or something.

Eraser wasn't big on medical related things.

...

Izuku sat on the edge of the roof, kicking his feet and listening to the sound waves, his ears traveling far distances to catch even the slightest scream.

But so far, nothing.

Ever since he appeared, the crime rate during the night fell drastically.

He still didn't fully understand why they wanted to take him out. He was helping wasn't he? He's saved numerous lives ever since he began to pursue illegal heroism.

It made him sad to know that one of these days his dream was going to be ruined. He was going to be caught and put in jail. He was a minor, but what he did was still wrong.