63

Fear like nothing Izuku had ever felt flooded his system, taking over all his senses and pulling him into autopilot. He couldn't register what he was doing, it was as if his body had disconnected from his brain, he stood up quickly, forgetting all about his pain and exhaustion, ready to run.

He had never been this afraid. The person who he had watched kill his sensei was now after him. The one villain Sensei warned him to never go against was looking for him. Searching for him. Ready to snatch him.

He looked at Aizawa whose head was whipping around, looking everywhere, seemingly looking for any risks or signs that someone could be around.

He grabbed Izuku's wrist gently and pulled him in the opposite direction he had came in. "Come on, this way leads to safety."

"Safety?" Izuku asked, looking over his shoulder. It was dark so he couldn't see much, but if the camp was in danger, shouldn't they help? "What about everyone else?"

Aizawa seemed conflicted about the question. He cared about them, but they were after Izuku. "They can handle themselves. I believe in them. It's you who is in trouble, Midoriya."

Izuku's green eyes shot to look over his shoulder once more before he sighed and allowed himself to be navigated through trees by Aizawa.

The raven haired man pulled him closer, careful that they were flush against each other so that he could swing him out of the way if the time came that it was needed. Izuku's heart ached as he watched Aizawa's on guard face look around.

There was so many people willing to save him...to help him..and for what? He didn't deserve it. His bad outweighed his good.

The camp was being attacked because of him. People were probably getting hurt. His classmates were all in danger. Everyone who had looked forward to coming was put in jeopardy just because he was there.

Lives were at stake and it was all his fault. Tears clouded his vision and he began to sob. Aizawa didn't seem to mind though, he didn't point it out. He just kept navigating them around.

____________

"And that is why-" before Aizawa could finish his sentence, the door to their night class classroom was busted down. Vlad King rushed in, some class B students behind him and some general course students.

"Is there a problem with the training?" Aizawa asked tiredly, glaring slightly at the group who had interrupted his lesson. But then he caught on to Vlad King's expression and the fear that chilled the kids.

Aizawa's face went from tired to serious as he grabbed his scarf and headed straight towards the door. "Who is it?" He asked.

"The league." Vlad King responded. "They're.." he stopped. He didn't know how Aizawa would take the news. It was obvious how deeply the man cared for Izuku and how personal their relationship was. There was no hiding it. "They're after Izuku." He finished.

____________

"Are you sure this is the right way?" Izuku whispered out. He was growing even more tired as they tracked even further into the woods. He didn't know where they were or where they were heading.

He couldn't hear anything from the camp, so he had no way of knowing if his friends were alright. All he could do right now, at the moment, was trust Aizawa. But that didn't stop his curiosity.

They had been walking for a couple minutes now, and Izuku was truly doubting if his teacher actually knew his way around, or was just leading him away from camp at this point.

Aizawa shushed him aggressively. "Shush, Midoriya. We can't risk them hearing you."

Izuku sighed. He should've known that Aizawa would have trouble admitting he didn't know his way around because of his pride. He really didn't have any choice but to be quiet and follow him.