1

**Please read! Important**

Welcome to my story! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy. As a early warning, there is gonna be sensitive topic mentioned such as self degrading thoughts, abuse and other depressing things. If you don't feel comfortable with that, than I apologise and suggest that the best thing for you to do is leave. My intentions are not to trigger anything so please read with immense caution and stop immediately if you begin to, you know, grow uncomfortable. Other than that, hate comments I find to be disrespectful in a serious offensive matter will be deleted. Also, if you have any confusion, feel free to ask! I don't mind answering questions. I really enjoy reading comments so don't be a silent reader. You know who you are 🤭 I like to get constructive criticism so please, feel free to point out mistakes and tell me if the plot is lacking in any way. Again, hate comments will be deleted so be nice. Luv you❤️❤️❤️

********************

Izuku landed in a crouch as he leaped building from building, currently trying to get away from the pro-hero Eraserhead.

Because he was a vigilante, and was growing more popular as the days went by, the heroes were always on his tail.

Sometimes he would lose himself to his mind and ponder about why. Why did they want to stop him? He was only doing good and did his best to PROTECT and STOP trouble.

He knew he broke the law when he used his quirk, so he used his quirk usage to a minimum, relying heavily on gear and support items along with his own physical abilities.

Like right now.

He ran as fast as he could into the dark night. The soles on the bottom of his sneakers made the pounding off his feet silent, and it helped with stealth.

But everytime he looked over his shoulder, he could spot the hero in the distance.

For a tired looking guy, he was fast.

And that frustrated Izuku.

It was way past midnight and he wanted to go home.

That night he had already caught a number of villains and left them out cold, tied up, with a note somewhere where the police could easily find them.

He craved sleep.

His strides were growing slower and he grunted in annoyance before stopping completely.

He looked around him before he jumped off the building he was on and began to run on ground.

He heard Aizawa's feet hit the ground and knew he was following his lead.

He extended his hand towards a street lamp and in seconds he was holding the energy from the light in his gloves hands. His emerald eyes turned lime as he transferred the energy into his own body, burning out the tiredness and replacing it with more adrenaline.

His feet quickened and he heard Aizawa curse from close behind.

He stole a glance over his shoulder just so he could wink teasingly before running down a alleyway he was familiar with.

It was dark and managed to stealthily pull himself up onto a fire escape that was hidden in the pitch black.

His green eyes went lime once again when he looked closer into the darkness, focusing on the sound waves. He closed his eyes and could see Aizawa as he raced into the alleyway and straight past him, oblivious to the fact that his target hadn't kept running.

He sighed in relief when Aizawa was a safe distance away for him to hurry home.

He climbed up the fire escape until he was at the top and sat down to catch his breath.