22

Short chapter, sorry😅 it's going to be 2 AM already.

The next thing Izuku knew, Shinsou had slammed his lips to his and nearly knocked all wind from his lungs. He hardly had a moment to react before Shinsou pressed his tongue to the seam of his lips and, at his grant of access, delved inside Izuku's mouth.

Shinsou kissed Izuku and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below Izuku's ear, his thumb caressing his cheek as their breaths mingled. Izuku ran his fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and he could feel the beating of his heart against his chest.

Izuku was completely unprepared. You would think that after all the hours he'd spent with Shinsou - watching him talk, laugh and frown - that he would know all there was to know about his lips. But he hadn't imagined how warm they would feel pressed up against his own.

The kiss obliterated every thought. For the first time in forever Izuku's mind was locked into the present. The worries of the day evaporated like a summer shower onto a hot car. His usual mode of hurrying from one thing to the next was suspended, he had no wish for the kiss to end.

But sadly, Shinsou realized what he did and pulled away, eyes wide. "I-I-I'm sorry Izuku! I didn't a-ask for permission. You prob-probably didn't even want i-it."

Shinsou could feel the heat growing in his cheeks. By now they must be beyond an attractive rosiness. They must be marking him out as a social incompetent. He felt as if all his insecurities were writ large across his face and there was nowhere to hide. As his anxieties mounted they became a circle, like a song stuck on repeat.

Tears began to pool in his eyes and Izuku furrowed his eyebrows.

Was it not clear how much he wanted this too?

Izuku lifted his hand and cupped Shinsou's cheek, his thumb wiping away a solo tear that had decided to drop. "It's okay," he breathed out, eyes searching Shinsou's.

He brought his face closer to Shinsou's, eyes still flicking between Shinsou's own. He looked for any sign to stop but there was no red flags, so he slowly brought his lips back onto Shinsou's.

As their lips connected into a gentle kiss, Izuku felt like he was walking on air. It was magic, the way Shinsou's lips connected with his own. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than Izuku could have imagined and he opened his mouth with a low moan.

His hands were wrapped around Izuku's waist and Izuku's were locked around his neck pulling him down slightly. When they broke apart for air, Shinsou rested his forehead against Izuku's and gathered some much needed oxygen.

Their hearts were pounding, it rang in their ears.

Izuku grinned to himself, a feeling of happiness pulsing in his veins.

He pecked Shinsou one last time and pulled him into a hug, the grin permanent on his lips.

Both were feeling so strongly, it was beyond words.

Nothing could ruin Izuku's mood.

Or could it?

(Did I really just write a 537 word kiss? Yes..I did)

******

Izuku swung the door to Aizawa's apartment open, a smile still plastered on his face. The feeling of Shinsou's lips on his own still lingered and he never wanted it to leave.

His hand was still on the knob as he closed the door, it pulling him back with it. He leant his back against the wood and sighed dreamily before tracing his index finger over his lips.

What Could Have Been (vigilante deku)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें