57

The first chapter to my new story is out and I..ugh 😞 and sorry for the slow update. I hurt my finger.

Also, ⚠️trigger warning at the end!!⚠️

"Do you think he'll be able to go to the UA training camp?" Aizawa asked the doctor who pursed his lips with uncertainty.

"Aizawa..I don't like to be a negative Nancy, but stuff isn't looking good. I don't think he should be allowed to participate in any kind of hero training. He shouldn't be doing anything that can put a strain on his body. He should also spend a lot of time inside and make sure he's sanitizing regularly. As his cancer gets worse, his immune system weakens. If there's even the slightest outbreak of something, he should stay home no matter what."

"But he's staying at that facility," Aizawa mumbled. "Isn't that place pretty dirty? I mean, it must have to meet some kind of guidelines in order to pass inspection, but there's so many people there you can never know."

Izuku's doctor folded his hands on top of the table. "That's a good point, Erasure. But I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about that. His living arrangements is something you can argue about with officials like the police. When a prisoner gets sick, they don't get sent home. They have to stay in prison until their time is done. That's just how it is."

"You're right." Aizawa sighed. There really was no way he could get Izuku back to living with him soon.

"But..I can reassure you that he's not leaving the hospital anytime soon. He may regain his permission to leave, but he'll resume his house arrest from here. Also, it'll only be for school. He really shouldn't be surrounded by any bacteria. And he won't be allowed to do any hero training until we see major improvements."

Aizawa clicked his tongue. This whole situation was getting difficult. "Fine..that can work." He tapped his fingers on the wooden table. "I remember you saying something about there being a risk that Izuku's condition might be so bad he won't be allowed visitors. Is that risk still..present?"

The doctor straightened his posture and cleared his throat. "Izuku isn't that..far gone. Well, yet at least. I can say that all cancer patients have that risk daily and if he doesn't start taking better care of himself, then yes, that is where he will lead himself. That's why the most fortunate place for him is here where we can keep an eye on him, his progress, reports, graphs and other important things. Makes sense?"

Aizawa nodded. "Yeah, it does. But what if the law enforcements wants him back at the facility?"

"Then, despite what's best, he'll have to go back. Hopefully they care about his health just as much as we do."

Aizawa nodded and stood up slowly. "Thank you doctor, I'll keep all this in mind and make sure to help out Midoriya however I can."

The doctor smiled. "That's good. He needs all the support he can get." He stood too and patted the hero on the shoulder. "We're glad he has you."

____________

Sadly, Chad is taking a heartbreak leave. Once he's done sobbing in Hawaii, he'll be back. But he sends virtual coconuts 🥥
____________

"What are you going to do?" Jr asked cautiously. "Will you confront your fath- Hisashi, about this?"

Izuku bit the inside of his cheek, flipping around all his choices in his head. There really weren't many.

"I guess I should confront him." He lifted his green eyes to meet Jr's. "I mean, to find answers."

"Well he's supposed to be coming in today, remember? You have a meeting with him." Shinsou reminded the greenette.

What Could Have Been (vigilante deku)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें