The picture

I was released from hospital it was 2:00 in the morning.The docter warned me before I left to just to be a little more careful with my stitches.

I called Kat to pick me up and almost immediatley her silver car drove up to the car park,the silver surface glistened in the light.I quickly paced towards the car,it was -9° today so I wanted to get into the warmth as quick as possible.I hoped into the back seat and buckled up.

"So was the hospital good?"
Kat asked sarcastically looking into the car mirror,staring into my reflection.

"What do you think!"
I answered harshly and gave her an evil glare.

I quickly hopped out of the car and walked into the porch I waited for Kat to unlock the door because like always I forgot my key.

I ran up the stairs and fell into my double bed even though my side and head ached I ignored the pain and dozed of to sleep.After having about an hour's sleep I quickly changed into a thick woolly jumper and a pair of tracksuit bottoms.

I walked down the cold stairs with my bare feet and went to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich.I was quickly interrupted by a person that had walked in from the bathroom.I looked back suspecting it was Kat but it wasn't,it was Jack.

"Hey."
I welcomed looking at his dark eyes and giving him a confused look.

"Hey.I came for a quick visit."
He replied looking at my face and then staring at my side.

"What happend?"
He asked looking back at my face and then delicately felt the scar on my forhead.

"I just fell,its ok."
I lied placing my palm over his bony hand.He smiled at me and then walked over to the sitting room.As he was walking a piece of paper fell out of his pocket.I kneeled down and picked up the small square and noticed that it was a photo.I stared at the picture,squinting my eyes as I looked at it I knew it was a photo from a passport,judging from the size.

I looked at it for a while,that face was very familiar.I just didn't know who.

I walked over to the sitting room and saw Jack who was sitting in the brown sofa,typing on his phone.

I slipped beside him and then opened my hand,revealing the picture.He glanced at my hand and all of a sudden his face fell apart.I could tell how he felt,but then I realized that the picture was Zoe.

"Where did you get that?"
He whispered looking into my brown eyes.

"It fell out of your pocket."I replied fiddling with my fingers.He glanced at the picture and glanced back at me.

"She looks so much like you!"Jack exclaimed whilst smiling.I touched my soft cheeks and fluttered my lashes.

"Did you forget that I had surgery on my face?"I asked looking at the picture and then I began stooping my head low.

"Have you ever looked at youself in the mirror,do you even remember?"He asked holding my hands tightly and looking into my eyes.

"No......I dont."I whispered.How could that be possible,I've always been complaining about me being fake,but actually thinking about it I dont think I looked so different.

"Do you have any old pictures of yourself?"Jack asked still holding my hands and then I opened and quickly closed my mouth.I had burned all my old pictures.I let go of Jack and shook my head but then I had an idea.I quickly paced towards my i mac and began to type on the keyboard.Jack stared at me in confusion as he scratched his brown thick hair.

A picture popped onto the screen and I then looked back at Jack.He stood up and walked towards me and then stood beside me clutching the photo in his hand.

I didn't speak it was silent for a few minutes until Jack opened his mouth and began to speak.

"You look exactly the same !"He exclaimed looking at me and forming a smirk and then silently chuckling.

"I was so caught up into thinking I was fake but in fact I was really just...the same."

I said and then stared into the screen.But then I thought about something,why did I look so much like Zoe.I knew I wasn't related to her because I only had one cousin but he was only two.

"You are not fake!"A familiar voice said her voice echoed around the room.I glanced back and saw that it was Kat.She had gone to Forever 21 today after letting Jack come in.She walked over and sat in the stool opposite to me.

"Fake girls are people who hide their natural beauty by covering themselves with make up and that act ignorant and rude,they are fake but you are not!"Kat replied whilst gripping my hands.

I kept thinking about what Kat said.Was I really not fake.I nodded my head and stood up from my desk

"I think I'm going to have an early night."I announced while walking up the stairs and lying on my bed.I went on tumblr for about an hour and then fell asleep.

I'm sorry if this chapter is too small or if there's any mistakes I will honestly try to make it more longer and better.
Hope you guys are having a happy
new year;-)
Rasta Pieterse as Zoe
~Vicky