The thoughts

I fluttered my eyelashes then opened them.I snapped back to reality and realised my surroundings,I was in Jack's house.I shot up and slipped out of the bed and wore my shoes.I stood up and quietly stepped down the stairs.

To my suprise Jack was awake sitting on one of his black leather chairs,using his i mac he looked tired with his blood shot eyes and his hair dangling down his forhead.

"You going now?"He asked it was 10:00am and it would be for the best if I went home.

"Yeah I think I should...but I need to ask you something?"I needed to know why he froze when I asked why he was living alone.I sat in the identical black leather chair opposite to me.

"Ok..ask me,what's wrong?"He asked his facial expresion changed to a confused look.He furrowed his eyebrow and stared into my brown eyes.

"What happened to the person that used to live here?"
I asked I expected him to be even more confused,at least I wanted him to be but he didn't reply he just froze again and frowned at me and stared to the ground and stayed silent.

"You can tell me."
I said breaking the silence.Jack looked up to my face.I could see the anger and sorrow filled in his blue eyes.

"Just go please...just mind your own buisness we only met and now you want me to tell you my life story!"
Jack yelled,my heart was pounding I kept thinking about Nathen.He left me with a lot of scars,not just physical ones but emotional ones too.A tear dropped down my cheek and then they turned into several ones.

"I'm sorry for yelling I cant talk right now and I hope you can understand.But tell me what's wrong?"
Jack asked he looked into my brown eyes and that's when I noticed tears dropping from his eyes.

"It's not you...I'm fine,I'll go now."I replied looking away from his dark eyes.

I stood up from the chair and swung my bag onto my back.I walked to the door my shoes were tapping against the wooden floorboard,when I reached the door I glanced back at Jack who was staring at me he nodded his head and I walked out the door.I had forgotten that Jack had dropped me off but I didn't want to upset him so I decided to walk home.

Just when I was about to walk home a familiar face opened the door and stepped out of the door frame.

"Do you want a ride?"Jack asked he tried to put on a smile but he failed miserably.

"Thanks."I replied before walking down to the driveway.

Jack drove me home,we didn't talk well not until we reached my door.

Out of no where Jack let out a sigh and then opened his mouth,he stared into my eyes and then frowned.

"She looked so much like you,the same smile,the same hair I even wanted to believe it was you."
Jack blurted out and tears began to form in his eyes as he touched my soft cheeks.What was he talking about.I gave him a confused look and he continued to speak.

"Her name was Zoe,she always used to hate it,say it didn't suit her bubbly happy personality.She used to live with me but one night,one horrible night she was murdered.I contacted the police but they didn't believe me!"Jack said,taking a photo out of the glove compartment and showing it to me.She really did look like me a lot like me.

"I am really sorry."I replied and hugged him just before I was going to get out of the car I looked back and kissed his cheek and then closed the car door behind me.

Knock knock.

I knocked the door several times and finnally Kat managed to open the door.She was in her robe and had a tooth brush that stuck out of her mouth.

"Well come in then,it's freezing!"Kat mumbled.She moved out of the door frame and I walked in and then a boost of warmth flowed all over me.

I walked up the stairs and stumbled to my bed.I felt horrible because of "Zoe".

I layed in my bed just thinking until I dozed off to sleep.

*
*
*
*
JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW I DECIDED TO MAKE THE AWESOME NASH GRIER AS JACK♡
SO THIS IS MY NEWEST CHAPTER,I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS OR WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE!
*
*
I HAVE BEEN EDITING THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY SO YOU GUYS CAN READ THEM.

~Vicky