The goodbye

Maddy's POV

I grabbed the drawing distastefully and marched towards the room that Andy had been in.I was filled with rage and anger.I wanted him to explain the drawing but mostly to explain why he had this drawing.I had to get some answers.I paced towards him and sat on the white chair opposite to him.He was staring directly to the ground.His eyes positioned to the grey floor tiles.I didn't think he had noticed that I had arrived,or even left the room.

I slammed the picture on the coffee table which brought Andy back from his deep toughts.

He looked at me in confusion and quickly looked away and started what seemed to be him whiping his tears.

I put on an angry look and then let out a hugh.

"I thought you left?"
Andy whispered under his breath,his words sounding more like a question.

I didn't reply.I wanted answers but I wanted him to find out why I was this mad.

He was even more puzelled.He is so dumb!I wanted to scream the reason why I was this angry but I stayed silent .

"What is wrong,what happened?"
Andy asked in confusion.He narrowed his blue eyes and stared into mine and rested his chin on the back of his hands on his knuckles.

I sat up from the chair and walked over to the coffee table and hastily grabbed the picture.I walked back over to Andy and handed him the picture.He stared at it and then stood up and slowly walked over to me,standing in front of me,so much that I could sense his flowing breath.

"Mind your own buisness!"
He replied in a low husky voice but also in a yell.I could smell his minty breath flowing into my nose.It ran up my nostrils and gave me a slight shiver.

I froze.It was exactly how I felt when he abused me.I couldn't breath and I felt physically sick at being this close to him.I wasn't going to suck up to him like I had previously done before.

I collected the saliva in my mouth and spat it out.He squinted his eyes and grabbed the handkerchief he had used before and whiped the thick liquid off his face.

"How dare you!"
Andy yelled as he furrowed his eyebrows and took a step back.I didn't regret what I had done.I was prepared to do it all over again.

"I am not going to suck up to anyone!"
I used my palm to seal my mouth.I had not intended on saying it out loud but the words had already escaped my lips.

"You are going to regret ever coming here!"
He yelled and marched back over to me.

He balled his large fists and licked his upper lip.

I narrowed my eyes into his.I copy him and ball my fists in an attempt to look stronger and to feel stronger but it was all in vain.

He just let out a long laugh and then marched closer,too close.

He slowly raises his huge palms but all of a sudden the door bursts open and a familiar voice yells.

"Don't you dare touch a hair on her head!"

We both looked back and standing there in the door frame was Zoe.

She ran over and examined me checking for any marks.There were none and she turns her head to Andy,who is standing there staring at us in confusion.Andy's face immediately turns sour.

"So after I dump you,you run of raping inocent people!"
Zoe yells and throws her fists across Andy's already bruised face.He shrieks in pain.Blood starts trickling down his nose and landing on the tiles.

"Come on,we're getting out of here."
Zoe's voice softens and grabs my wrist and leads me out of the room and into the silent corridor.

We pace into my room and I grab my already packed bag.I had used one of the bags from the hotel.

"I see you've already packed.
"Zoe blurted and raised one of her eyebrows and put on a half smile.I could tell she was still not over the Andy incident.

"Yeah...I'm really lazy."
I lied in a whisper.She could tell that I was lying.Everyone could tell if I was lying,that's why I'm such an awful liar.

"I know why you packed....it's because of Andy,isns't it."
Zoe whispered.I froze again.His name gave me the shivers.

I finally nodded my head.As what she had said was true.

We didn't speak after that.I gently lifted up my bags and we paced out of the room and then scurried into Kat's car.

I gently dropped everything into the car's boot.

I turned back to see Zoe.Tears were dropping down her cheek.We exchange smiles and then I gave her a hug.

"You are so brave."
Zoe whispered into my ear whilst trying to wipe her watery eyes.

"Say bye to everyone for me....I can't stay here any longer."
I whisper into her ear.She nodded her head in agreement and we let go.

"You've got my phone number so you better call me!"
She threatens and we can't help but giggle.

I opened the car's door and I slowly got into the car,her eyes still staring into mine.

I waved my palm and she waved her's.

"Bye."
I mouthed but she understood me clearly.

I quickly drove off.

"Let's hope I never see Andy again."I quietly whisper to myself as I shudder at the sound of his name.

My heart wanted to believe that I was never going to see him again but my conscious thought otherwise.

*
*
*
I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.IF IT IS SHORT FOR ANY BODY THAN I AM REALLY SORRY BUT IN MY OWN OPINION I DON'T THINK IT IS SHORT.AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE I WOULD RATHER POST SHORT CHAPTERS THAN HAVE SOME STARE INTO THERE SCREEN FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG.

SO IF YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW I WILL CONTINUE ON POSTING MY NORMAL AMOUNT IN MY CHAPTERS.

~Vicky