The call

I looked up in shock.A huge man was standing in my view in the doorway.I stepped back and figured out that he was one of Andy's friends.I looked back,to my disbelief Andy was putting on a wide grin.Andy's friend helped Andy up.

We exchanged stern looks.Andy was up now but still in pain.His cheek was bruised from the two slaps that I had given him.He placed his palm on top of the area and then sat on his double bed.I took my glimpse of Andy and set them on his friend.I tried my hardest to put on a tough face but he could see the fear coming through.

"Should I finish her off?"He asked his eyes set on mine.He was only a few inches away from me so I could smell his awful breath.

"No,we're having a little chat."He replied with a smile.

He motioned him to go.They exchanged winks and he then left.Before he left he stopped for a moment.

"You've got some nerve."He whispered into my ear but I gave him a sarcastic smile and then slammed the door at his face.

Andy motioned me to sit on the white chair opposite to him but I stayed standing.

"Why do you want to chat?"I asked furrowing my eyebrows and crossing my arms.

"Do you want to know why you have trouble remembering things?"He questioned.I froze.It was him,Andy did something to make me forget..but what?

"What did you do?!"I yelled,saliva coming out of my mouth and landing on his face.He quickly took out a handkerchief and wiped his wet face.

"I did it for your own good!"He replied,yelling harshly.He did it for my own good?What was he talking about?

"So raping me and then doing something to make me go absent minded was for my own good!"I yelled loudly.If only the doors weren't
sound proof,then I would be certain that the whole hotel would have heard my yelling.

"Listen to yourself,most people would have been traumitized by even saying the words 'rape'!"He replied still yelling.He was right.I sometimes didn't even believe I was raped.You see those people in the news that change completly but I was just the same as I was before I had even came to Brampton.

"I just put some stuff in your drink."He continued but in a whisper.I stayed still.I could hardly even hear what he had just said.I started to process the recent event but it was as if my mind was rejecting it.Rejecting the fact I was raped.

"Your just lucky I'm not calling the cops"I replied in a low whisper.Loud enough for him to hear.

But he didn't reply.He just sat there on his bed.I walked around in a small circle and ventured his room.

I arrived at his study room and looked around in all directions.

All of a sudden a picture frame came into view.Andy hadn't noticed that I had entered his study room area.I was suprised that he hadn't notice me moving from room to room.

The picture contained a picture of me and two other girls crying.

I stared at it in confusion.Why was I in this picture?I looked back to see Andy's head in his hands.Was he crying?

I set my eyes on the picture.I knew it was a drawing and a very realistic one too.Who were the two other girls?And why were we all crying?I thought as I delicately felt the detailed drawing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kat's POV

There was an awkward tention around us.Nathen stood back and put on an awkward smile.I sat back down on the chair.

"Let's pretend that never happend."I said it with a serious tone.

"Let's pretend what never happened?"Nathen replied with a wide smile.We nodded our heads in unison but then I started to think.Why was Nathen and I talking?I couldn't believe it.I had so much hatred towards him but it was as if those emotions had just suddenly left my mind.My mind was racing on thinking about what I was going to do next.

Should I just send him out of my house or should I accept the fact that Nathen was kind of a nice guy.I decided to ignore my conscience and continue on talking to him.

The click of his fingers had brought me out of my deep thoughts.

We both chuckled at the awkward situation hysterically and then let out a long sigh as we tried to grasp some air.

All of a sudden a loud ringing bleared out.Nathen walked over to his bag and then quickly got out his phone from the front pocket.

He stared at the screen and then swiped a button on it and held against his ear.

"Exuse me whilst I take this call."He said before placing the phone on his chest,motioning that the caller shouldn't hear.

I nodded my head as he walked up the stairs.

Nathen's Conversation....

"Hello?"Nathen answered in confusion.He was up the final sets of stairs and now in the hallway.

"Is the plan working......have you gotten Kat?"The caller asked impatiently.The voice also very firm.

"Yes,yes everything is going to plan.All I have to do is get some more information."Nathen hissed at the phone in anger.

"Good!"The caller replied as the phone switched of.

"I'm looking forward to this."Nathen whispered under his breath and then paced down the stairs.

He got his bag and swung it onto his back and began to walk over to the door.Kat knew he was going home so she remaind on the chair.she yelled a goodbye but she didn't hear a response.

There was a deep feeling of dread in her.She had a feeling that he was a bad person but she seized to listen to it.

Guys I'm sorry if this is a short chapter for you guys and I also am sorry for the awful ending.Just to remind you guys,I am writing a new book on Wattpad and it is going to be out soon.If you're a sci fi-teen fiction fan then the story is going to be right for you!
~Vicky