Author's Note...again...

07/01/15: Gomenasai!!!! I'm so sorry!!!! T^T I couldn't come up with any plots and I still can't come up with any plots now!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! you guys were probably expecting an update by now and I'm so sorry T^T I have disappointed everyone.

But to make it up to you guys, I made a book of one shots and my friend is helping me :3 we'll try publish like, 4+ times a month, if we aren't busy. Sometimes, I can't even think of anything and if I write a plot, I always seem to change it halfway through the story. This might seem like random ranting but it's not - at least I don't think so....

Aaaaaannnyyyywwwaaayyysss, Merry New Year!!! (Because I forgot to write that in Christmas and New Year time.) My Christmas was awesome!!! It was really fun. My family and some of our friends went to (place) and we hired a lodge place thing and the children and I did swimming and mini golf. And my best prend and I had a two person sleep over since Fabulous-senpai/FabulousDuckling went to sleep and my other friend who I shall call....MusicDuckling (we all have duckling nicknames)....went to sleep. So best prend/BreadDuckling and I watched like, one or two eps of an anime called "Parasyte" or something (I was really quacking scared) and we watched Hetalia~~~ And we watched nigahiga~~~ we also played cards and called our other friend who couldn't come with us because his parents didn't come or something. He is DancingDuckling. So BreadDuckling and I played cards and stuff. And he taught me how to play speed and we taught each other magic tricks. We stayed there for 2 nights and 2 and a half or 3 days. How was your Christmas?

Errm...yeah....I really am sorry for not updating. I hope you  check out my one shots book :3

~Caramel