Chapter Eleven

Author's Note: 27/06/14 - 29/06/14
~~~~~~~~~

When I got back inside, Wendy, Carla and Caroline were finished eating. Wendy was about to start washing the dishes. "No, Wendy," I said, "I'll clean that later. You guys should probably get back home or to the guild."
"Are you sure?" she asked, "I mean, we can help."
"Nah, it's fine."
"But-"
"Wendy..."
"Okay. Bye, Nee-san. See you tomorrow or something," Wendy said, walking out the door while carrying shopping bags and with Carla flying beside her. (A/N: Sorry that I forgot to write about Wendy, Carla and Caroline's shopping bags. Imagine that I did. Tee hee hee.)
"Bye!" I yelled as they walked away.
Caroline placed her plate beside the sink.
"Thanks," I smiled at her.
She nodded and smiled back. I started cleaning the table and putting the crumbs into the bin. Caroline approached me shyly. "Um..(Y/N)-chan?" she asked.
"Hmm?" I hummed, wiping the table.
"C-Can I please sl-sleep somew-where?"
"Sure. Let me get the spare mattress out of the couch."

I walked to the couch and pulled out a single sized mattress. I covered it with cloths, pillows and blankets. "Here," I said leading her to the couch.
"Th-Thanks," Caroline said, hugging a pillow.
"Welcome," I replied, tucking her in and kissing her forehead. Even though I didn't know Caroline that much, I still felt as if I had to protect her.

I got bored, so I decided to take a nap too. I walked over to my room and slipped under the covers. Something wrapped around my waist. I squealed because I forgot that Natsu was sleeping in my bed. I snuggled against his side and laid my head on top of his muscular chest. I then let sleep take over.

-Timeskip to 2:34pm (before it was like 1:34 or something)-

I woke up to soft snoring beside me. I lifted one eyelid and saw Natsu peacefully sleeping. 'He must be really tired,' I sighed in my head. I sat up and shook Natsu's shoulders. "Hey Natsu," I whispered in his ear, "get up."
"No..." he mumbled.
"Peas, Natsu," I begged, "There's food in the kitchen."
As soon as the word 'food' left my mouth, he shot up. "Food?! Where?!" he shouted. "Where's the fo-"
I put my hand up to his mouth. "Shhh..." I whispered, "Caroline and Happy are sleeping."
Natsu blinked at me as of saying 'you can let go now'. I removed my hand then got up off the bed. "Do you want food or something to eat?" I whispered to Natsu. He nodded in response. He got up and I led him to the kitchen. 

Natsu sat down beside the dinning table as I made him sandwiches. After I made the sandwiches, I gave them to Natsu. He gobbled them all down. I started, wide-eyed. "How do you eat that fast?!" I questioned.
Natsu shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know. I'm pretty hungry. I didn't eat breakfast today. Or yesterday."
"Errm...sorry that I didn't make you food like I promised," I apologized, my head hanging low.
Natsu chuckled. "It's okay. I'll forgive you...if you make me food and let me sleep here."
"One; okay I'll make you food. Two; this isn't my house-apartment-thing. Three; ask Lu-chan if you can. Four; why do you wanna sleep here? You have your own house."
"One; make me food now. Two; I don't care if you do or don't own this place. Three; I can't be bothered asking Lucy. And four; your bed is comfy, warm and snuggly," Natsu replied.
"But-"
"Do you want me to forgive you?"
"Yes, but it's my bed an-"
"No excuses if I forgive you."
"But it's my bed and personal space. It's like one of the only places I can have peace at/in."

We stayed there in silence...until Natsu spoke up.
"Please."
"No."
"Please."
"No."
"Please," Natsu asked again, but this time with puppy dog eyes. 
I tried to resist them. "No."
"Pleeeaaasssseeee~" he begged.
"No."
He continued giving me puppy dog eyes. 'Why do you have to be so damn cute?!' I thought. I groaned, "Ugh. Fine. You can sleep in my bed."
"Yay!" Natsu cheered. "Thank you!" he said while hugging me. I hugged back, "You're welcome... I think..."

I let go of Natsu, but he still held me close. "Errm...Natsu?"
"Hmmm?"
"Are you gonna let go soon?"
"I'm bored."
I sighed. Then an I got an idea. "Wanna do some baking?"
Natsu finally let go and shrugged his shoulders. "Sure."
"Alrighty then."