Chapter Ten

Author's Note: 24/06/14 - 26/06/14

The pic is Lucy's outfit.
~~~~~~~~~

I ran up to two girls that looked like Wendy and Caroline. They probably heard my footsteps and turned around. "Hey, Nee-san!" Wendy said, running up to me and giving me a hug. I hugged her back. "Hello, Wendy! Hello, Caroline!" I greeted
"H-Hi, Miss (Y/N)," Caroline replied shyly.
"Just call me (Y/N) or (Y/N)-chan. And don't be so shy. I'm not scary."
Caroline nodded then turned around to talk to Wendy.
"Unless you piss me off," I mumbled under my breath.

Something was missing. I looked around. "Hey, where's Carla?" I questioned.
"Here," a voice said from behind me.
"EEK!" I squealed and jumped in my spot. I turned around to face the owner of the voice. "Jeez, Carla! Don't do that! You and the whole guild know how easily scared I can be!"
Then I heard snoring from on top of my head. I giggled and gently removed Happy from my head. I cradled him in my arms. "Who wants lunch?" I asked everyone.
"Yes please, Nee-san!" Wendy said. Caroline nodded and Carla agreed. I started walking, "Onward to Lu-chan's apartment for lunch!" I cheered.

-Timeskip to Lucy's apartment-

We arrived at Lu-chan's apartment. I twisted the door knob and opened the door. "We're baaaaacck~!" I screamed once I entered through the door. "Oh! Hey!" Lucy called from her room. She ran up to me with a hair brush in her hand. "I haven't cooked yet. Can you?"
I rolled my eyes at her, "Fine."
"Thanks!" she cheered and ran to her room. I turned towards my guest. "Just...um...stay here guys...I just gotta put Happy on my bed...maybe chair. I'm losing feeling in my arm."
They nodded. I smiled and walked to my room.

I placed Happy down on my black chair(it's like those businesses chairs with wheels). I got a pillow and put it behind his head. Then I jumped onto my bed. I heard an 'oomph' sound. I lifted the top bit of my covers. My (E/C) eyes met onyx eyes. I realized that I was laying on top of Natsu. My face heated up. "Hey, Natsu!" I greeted cheerfully.
"Hey, (Y/N)," he replied lazily and wrapped his arms around my waist. I hugged him. "Okay, Natsu, I have to make food for the children. You can let go now."
"We have children?" he asked in a surprised tone.
"N-No," I stuttered out, my fading blush coming back. "You're still half asleep, aren't you?"
He nodded. I sighed and tried to pry his arms off me. "I succeeded! For once!" I yelled, fist pumping the air. I tucked Natsu in and kissed his forehead. Then I walked back to Wendy, Caroline and Carla. "Do you guys want eggs, pancakes, rice, something else that's easy to make?" I asked.
"Can I please have scrambled eggs and rice?" Wendy asked politely.
"Sure!" I replied, "Caroline? Carla?"
"I'll have what Wendy's having," Carla said.
"M-Me t-too, pl-pl-please," Caroline stuttered out.
"Okay!" I cheered, smiling and getting the ingredients and kitchen tools out.

I was onto the 2nd egg/Carla's egg and the rice cooker was already on. Wendy came up to me with her hands behind her back. "Um...Nee-san? Can we go outside to...um...play?" she asked twirling some strands of her blue hair around. I thought for a moment. "Well...just be careful, okay?" I replied, "Keep away from creeps. If anyone offers you anything, don't accept it. If you're in danger, scream as loud as you can, alright?"
"Hai!" Wendy saluted.
"Attagirl," I said and ruffled her hair quickly, then got back to cooking. 

-Time skip to late lunch time (around 1pm)-

I went outside and called for the girls - and exceed - to come back inside. They came running in. I gave them their plates and spoon and fork. I walked over to Lucy's room and knocked on the door. She opened it. "Lu-chan?" I asked, surprised that she was wearing fancy clothing. She was in a red sparkly dress, with matching red heels. Her hair was in a braided bun. She had mascara, lipstick, eye shadow, ect. on. "Is it alright?" she asked me.
"Oh, Lu-chan! You're beautiful!" I cheered and hugged her.
"Thanks," she said and hugged back.
"So...Loke finally manning up, huh?" I nudged her.
Her cheeks turned red. "Y-Yeah..."
We walked over to the girls and exceed.
"Wow, Lu-chan!" Wendy gasped, "You are really pretty!"
"Y-Yeah," Caroline agreed. Carla nodded.
We started talking and laughing as the girls were eating. Once they were done, they joined in. Then a knock was heard at the door. I glanced up at the clock. 1:30pm.
I grabbed Lucy's arm and dragged her to the door. I opened it for her. Before she could say or do a thing, I grabbed Loke by his collar. I put my mouth by his ear. "Don't you dare flirt with any other girl," I whisper-growled, "Don't make her cry. Don't hurt her. Don't force her to kiss you or anything along those lines. But most of all, DON'T BREAK HER HEART. Got that?
Loke nodded, really fast. I smiled innocently and turned to Lucy. I stepped aside and she went outside. She linked arms with Loke. As she was turned around, I glared at him. 'Don't break her heart,' I mouthed. Loke gulped and led her to a limo. (A/N: Idk if there are limos in Fairy Tail. If not, just imagine.) "Have fun!" I shouted. Then they drove off. I sighed then walked back inside.