Chapter Eight

Authour's Note: 21/06/14
21/06/14: Please look at Authour's Note in chapter Seven. I changed Caroline's looks. I'm starting to add colours whenever I describe stuff. I won't do it all the time though. The pic is what you are wearing when you wake up. If you can't read the text it says:

Outfit that you woke up in:
Bag that Natsu gave you:
~~~~~~~~~

I groaned and my eyes fluttered open. I looked around the room. 'The resting/medical room, again?' I sat up and looked at the clock. It was around 9am. I noticed that I wasn't in my plain white shirt or denim blue shorts anymore. I was in a light blue t-shirt and black sports shorts. I also had no shoes. 'Mira-chan or Lu-chan must've changed my clothes...' I got off the bed and got my clothes/items that were laying on top of the bedside table. I started walking to the guild bar. "Hi, Mira-chan, can I please have water? I feel a bit light-headed," I asked.
"Sure! Here you go," she said, passing me a cup. I smiled at her and walked over to where Lu-chan, Happy, Natsu, Erza and Gray were sitting. "How're you feeling?" Erza asked me.
"Fine, just a bit light-headed," I answered.
"Come (Y/N)-chan! We need to get packing for our trip!" Lucy cheered, grabbing my arm and dragging me to the guild doors - literally. We walked outside and she released my arm.
"What trip? Nobody told me about a trip!"
"Were going to a resort!" she said excitedly, "It has a pool, spa, restaurant, other stuff like that and...a beauty salon-shop-thing!!!"
"W-Wait! What?!" I exclaimed, "When are we leaving?! I just woke up and I still have to heal!"
"We're leaving in 5 days! Then we're going to stay there for 1-2 weeks! It's only going to be our team though. So get packing and bring lots of clothes!"
"What about Caroline?"
"Who..? Oh...you mean that little girl you brought along? Yeah, she's playing with Wendy."
"Can we take her to the resort as well?"
"Yeah, sure! I mean, thanks to her and her father, we can go to the resort!"
"What do you mean?"
"Well...you know how her father does the black market, illegal selling and stuff?"
"Yeah..."
"The army or whatever have been looking for him since about...maybe 2-3 years ago. The reward was 1,000,000 jewels. We decided to just spend the money on a vacation for all of us and then I thought of the resort."
I nodded, "Ohhh....I get it..."
"Let me just tell Natsu to take care of Caroline and keep an eye on her. I'll also tell Caroline to stay with either Wendy or Natsu," I told Lucy.
"Alright. I'll just wait here," she replied.
I walked back into the guild and looked around for Natsu. I told him to watch Caroline and take care of her. He nodded. Then I went to Caroline and told her to stay with Natsu or Wendy. She said 'okay' then continued playing. I walked back to where I left Lucy.

"Hey, Lu-chan! I'm done, let's go."
"Alright."
We then started walking to her apartment. Once we arrived there, I put my dirty clothes into the hamper. Then, I got out my trusty (F/C) suitcase. I filled it up with tank tops, t-shirts, jeans, knee-length jeans, skirts, undergarments and shorts. 'I'm missing something...' I gasped. 'I don't have any swimwear!!!' I ran out of my room looking for Lucy. "Lu-chan?! Come quick! We've got an emergency!" I shouted. She ran out of her room and rushed over to me. "What?! What happened?!"
"I don't have any swimwear!!!" I screamed.
"What?!" Lucy screamed back, "We HAVE to find you swimwear!"
"Okay, but you're coming with me to see which ones suit me better. I'm probably gonna buy like 3 or 5"
"Woo hoo! Shopping!!"
I walked over to my room and got a white backpack with black stripes. It was a birthday present from Natsu. He gave it to me so it would match with his scarf. I filled it up with food and money. "Onwards to the shopping mall!" I yelled and walked out the door with Lucy. 

-At the Mall-

Lu-chan and I looked around in all the shops. We bought dresses, more tops, more shorts, more skirts, and basically more summer/spring stuff. Then we got to a swimwear store. I bought:

*a red bikini (Lucy: hot pink)
*a black bikini (Lucy: azure blue)
*a navy blue one piece (Lucy: turquoise)
*a black one piece (Lucy: baby pink)
*a red one piece (Lucy: white with yellow flowers)
*5 white swim shorts
*2 white tank tops/singlets
*3 black tank tops/singlets
* 2 pairs of sandals

Lucy bought the same things as me, but in different colours such as: baby pink, hot pink, sky blue, yellow, other light shades of blue and pink.
We finished shopping around lunch time/12pm. We walked back to her apartment and placed our shopping bags in the lounge. I walked into my room and saw a fluff of pink. 'What the... I thought, 'I don't have a pink fluffy pillow.' I pulled to fluffy pink thing and I heard someone or something mutter and 'ow' from under my (colour) covers. I removed my covers and found someone lying down on my bed. "Natsu?!" I screamed, "What are you doing here?!"